Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Also as far as production goes right now Harry Fraud has been killing for damn near a decade at this point & doesn't get his credit.

Preach

Then you got "Parade...Macy's" :lol:

But when Drake and Wayne did it their was fans was like

whoo.png

if there was a video and it didn't get him off what could be "iffy" ? that means the video showed a rape

He claimed it was consensual until the video showed up

then thought it in his best interest to plead out

he was supposed to get probation until the judge viewed the video and decide he should serve prison time for what was on the video

sounds like a rapist bro

not to mention he's back in trouble for the same type of **** as we speak

I’m not arguing that...

Judge saw the video but added charges from drugs and etc...it’s not all because of the video.

Either way, just because you plead doesn’t mean you done it. (Not speaking about Mystikal situation). Our criminal system bullies those that don’t have the economic resources to get a good lawyer...those good lawyers have a lot of relationship in the courtroom and make things shake.

But if you have someone that just keeps telling this is the best outcome..and at times pleading is the seems to be the best case. You’re in a loss cause situation. Look at Meek...

Risking a life sentence to prove your innocence or taking 30 years...seems easy.

It's Mannie Fresh...Dude was never a rapper :lol:

Nah man, neither was Puff, Kanye, Timbaland and so on. Mannie had some dope energy on those Big Tymers and other Cash Money albums. He still owe me an explanation and a refund. That one hurt me bad.

I’m assuming that was bad just cause that was when Cash Money was dead and all the talent left.

OG Busta has some of the greatest flows and delivery. He was in my top ten until he cut his hair, somehow it went downhill from there smh

Same thing I've been saying, he hasn't been the same since he became roid/fat Busta

Last edited:
Same thing I've been saying, he hasn't been the same since he because roid/fat Busta
I bump into him once in a while because we have the same barber. Dude looks finished and way worse in person, how could you be rich and let yourself go like that. Really sad to be honest, but who knows what he's going through.

Once...doesn’t mean he did it. Iono

But he did go to jail for taxes or something, too.

Just like Tupac, I don’t believe that he rapped shorty but he did time for it.

Oh he def did first time. Unless I forgot, she stole from him and he made her do **** in return under threat.

Back
Top Bottom