Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

100% serious Not everything has to be 3rd eye lyrical, bro

He only has like 4 songs and got offered a 3mill deal, he ain't about to come up tho?

What that suppose to mean? The lil white chic Bhad Babie got offered a deal with NO songs.

You just assuming record labels are perfect at judging talent??? Plenty artist have “deals” the heck that suppose to mean? “He got offered 3 mill” big whoop!

And where did I mention anything about lyrics????
:lol: :rofl:

He’s a phony NBA youngboy wannabe. It’s clear as day.

I didn’t even mention lyrics. :rofl:.

I’m a fan of guys like NBA and Kodak, and this young dude ain’t nowhere near as talented. He just howling on songs

What that suppose to mean? The lil white chic Bhad Babie got offered a deal with NO songs.

You just assuming record labels are perfect at judging talent??? Plenty artist have “deals” the heck that suppose to mean? “He got offered 3 mill” big whoop!

And where did I mention anything about lyrics????
:lol: :rofl:

He’s a phony NBA youngboy wannabe. It’s clear as day.

I didn’t even mention lyrics. :rofl:.

I’m a fan of guys like NBA and Kodak, and this young dude ain’t nowhere near as talented. He just howling on songs
Don't see how that's bad just cuz he sound similar

Can someone explain to me these young *****’s fascination with that ukelele playin wb?

How has he, of all people, become the go-to guy for these lil struggle “freestyles”?

Reactions: OTG
100% serious Not everything has to be 3rd eye lyrical, bro

He only has like 4 songs and got offered a 3mill deal, he ain't about to come up tho?

I feel like I saw a News Meme or something about that offer (I had never seen or even heard of this kid before).

I remember seeing the company name and it looked like it was on some Raping You Records type ****.

Not saying the kid isn't nice or not but he may have just been smart enough not to take a slave deal because the sticker price looked nice.

That 3 Million was probably a nice combination of Old Bad Boy/ Cash Money/ and Death Row Contracts with a 360 on top

All that SFG rerelease did for me was showcase just how mant people don't actually own any music anymore. which is kind of crazy to me but i get it.

I wonder if these kids realize it’s getting harder to understand what the acronyms in their names mean :lol:

Yfn ybn nre ynw and the list goes on.

Before the year’s over, someone’s gonna come out with an acronym for a whole name tombout ibdnynfw.

Even as my fav Drake album, some of the songs ain't hit like how I remember but thems the breaks

Where you ranking SFG in Drakes catalog?

Most people favor first projects (or the first project they’ve heard) from an artist and I don’t even think SFG is top 3 for Drake.

Thought I was the only one like man this ain’t the greatest.

It was cool in 2009 though.

That Savage Life 1 legit still bumping and it aged perfectly.

There was MUCH, MUCH more balance in music. Even in 2009. Stuff starting going downhill when everyone pretty much started copying each other.

I was legit a Drake fan up until like 2013 then I just grew displeased with the guy. And, it wasn’t even cause he saturated the market or dropped so much music. The entire hip hop genre started losing balance.

Back
Top Bottom