Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Big Sean is a punchline _ in a era that don’t care for punchlines in that form :lol:

He really the last one with the early mid 2000s punchline ****. He can rap he just gotta find a new approach, twitter tore that last album apart but it’s like imagine a _ pulling up and telling you a bunch of “yo mama” jokes, **** just not gon hit the same in 2019

I Decided did have some corny *** bars but it seem like some of em was meant to be taken as tongue in cheek and _’s took them hella literal

Same twitter people who defend the likes of Tekashi69??? I be telling you bruh, you cool but man, some of these opinionated people that you follow or observe on social media ain’t got good taste in music. It is what it is bro. Don’t understand why y’all put stock in these people who probably wasn’t even allowed out the house as kids. Probably just started listening to rap.

F**** they opinion

3528514E-2C00-4E18-AEE0-E65D083E9C26.jpeg

Uptown’s my homeeeeeeee, that’s where I do my dirt!!!

It’s either HURT or get HURT! It’s ME or YOU on that shirt!!!! :pimp::pimp::pimp::nthat::nthat:

Florida is one big “Ripleys Believe it or Not” display dawg

Y’all think South Florida weird, the panhandle and central Florida. Ocala, Polk County, Winter Haven, Lakeland, Live Oak, Jupiter, Destin, Pensacola, Apopka etc etc.

Ish crazy man. That girl definitely got or has had, a n_ with permanent golds and wicked out. He probably a scammer too.

Them Native American tribes cast some kind of spell on these state grounds :lol: :rofl:

Same twitter people who defend the likes of Tekashi69??? I be telling you bruh, you cool but man, some of these opinionated people that you follow or observe on social media ain’t got good taste in music. It is what it is bro. Don’t understand why y’all put stock in these people who probably wasn’t even allowed out the house as kids. Probably just started listening to rap.

F**** they opinion

Nah its not even ppl I’m following or nothing im speaking in general. Fab punchlines are/were a big running joke on black twitter for a cool min

Then Big Sean album dropped and it damn near was viral just off the jokes alone :lol: That **** literally took over the day

Apple Music still lame asf for only offering the edited version of Bad *** in the US but steady offering the explicit version in the UK :smh:

Back
Top Bottom