Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Crazy cause old Boosie’s voice matched with his content made for a nice listen. Current Boosie’s voice though...he sounds like he’s 55.

I remember a few years ago I couldn't listen to Kodak because of his voice. Idk if it's different now or I've gotten used to it but I enjoy his music

Boosies voice and that mid production

4545CE84-6BC4-4870-9B2B-715999F93E7A.png

They’re def both an acquired taste I’ll give you that, but once it “click” they’re inseparable and a big part of the experience

This new Boosie with a different voice and production just don’t feel the same man :lol:

Kodak's voice sounds good. I had a bit of trouble really hearing what he was saying at first but I just had to get used to the heavy accent and Florida slang so the translating is pretty much an automated process.
Strong accents like Kodak, Big Krit or basically anyone from Atlanta sound dope to me.

I Smoke Blunts and the Like That Remix with Pimp C and Webbie were the first Boosie tracks that really made me rock with him

This song is what got me giving Boosie a chance. His voice still annoys the **** out of me and I don't listen to a lot of his music.

Joc's flow on this joint, SMH.

Webbie was my guy.

Back
Top Bottom