Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

9F09122F-EA87-476B-999D-90252440E3AD.jpeg

Other than Timberlands and the the NY Giants (F*** both, btw) we got the same taste

Stop giving this kid and his bird baby moms any light.

**** should be a nonstory at this point.

Damn Mississippian supporting that rainbow, boy-loving, cross dressing trash

How you wake up and say to yourself “I’m going to scour the internet for info on TEKASHI69”

How do some of y’all (as men) live with yourselves being fans of this guy?

And I’m talking before the FEDS and the underaged child situation.

Like, look at this guy. Then, the music is even more awful than his appearance :lol:

All I had to was look at the screenshot to see he's a NBA copy. That's how it is with a lot of these new _'s. Just look at the screenshot and skip right over them.

Thought it was him til the paged fully loaded and it showed the video titles

Saw “Cross The Border” from Philly’s Most Wanted on BET Jams earlier, so of course I fell into a rabbit hole of looking up their stuff and found out one of them is an actual artist
https://www.artsy.net/artist/al-baseer-holly-abh
https://www.instagram.com/theartofalbaseer/?hl=en

Also didn’t know Just Blaze have them a track back then

Been down this road a few times. Album is one of the worst ever. So many trash beats from top producers. Album had four good songs, the rest were trash.

Street Tax fire

Fiend high as ****

It’s always dope to hear them talk about Snoop joining. That was a big deal. Like an NBA free agent signing somewhere.

I want to hear that Source Awards story. I’ve heard a few people say there wasn’t any beef but Baby was on P’s **** and P helped him out and got him a good deal basically. Then Baby switched up and started acting funny and P ain’t mess with him after that

Ayyyyyyeee, I **** with you for real for posting this classic. I play this version all the time, that intro the way they chop the beat with the UGK sample. Then he start singing. About to play this **** now. Song get me hype.

Chamillitary maaaaaaan,
no need to worry I already got my revenge,
Now that it's after the win my platinum plaques are my friends (REVENGE)
You know who's back to bootleggin again
But I got paper to spend, so that's gonna come to a end
I'm a gonna show em how to attack with a pen
I'll get my victory win, I show it happened again

Back
Top Bottom