Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Floyd outta line man but these brand boycotts always messy going back to the Tommy Hilfiger and Cristal ****. Or more recently Nike.

Nike held Law Enforcement Appreciation week during the first week of Ferguson protests and that **** felt like a slap in the face for a lot of _’s considering how much we spend with them. Their excuse was “we always do it during this week” which really just showed their lack of awareness and empathy

The boycott Nike movement didn’t gain much steam tho for some reason :nerd:

Fast forward few years, they throw Kaep in a commercial and _’s is breaking they necks to pledge allegiance to Nike as if they really and truly give a **** about us :lol: :smh:

Dr. Boyce and others have talked a lot about this type of **** over the years. They say blacks are economic whores because of how easy it is to finesse our dollars

Dame is the prime example of thinking you’ll be “relevant” forever. In which, that’s not the case.

A real hustler gone bounce back or find a way to evolve within the game or, atleast stay the course...

Huge difference between being confident and arrogant

I hate TI's "lazy flow" but he spoke all facts. Pocket watching wasn't what I got from it at all.

Just like lil homie from Joe's show State of the Culture said, "Ignorance combined with influence" is a scary thing. He was referring to Ye but it applies to Floyd as well.

And white folks can't stand Floyd, he be fighting dudes from other countries and all that "patriotic" **** goes out the window. White people be cheering for the non-american fighter.

All facts

I’m talking straight “I’m a real american” patriotic dudes, were fanboying for McGregor when he fought Floyd, any other time its “go USA”

Floyd vs McGregor was really black and brown vs white. Couldn’t believe how many wypipo told me he really had a shot

I had Asians, Arabs and white telling me Conor used to box and he’s a great fighter. I was beyond befuddled.

I hate TI's "lazy flow" but he spoke all facts. Pocket watching wasn't what I got from it at all.

Just like lil homie from Joe's show State of the Culture said, "Ignorance combined with influence" is a scary thing. He was referring to Ye but it applies to Floyd as well.

While I agree Floyd is an idiot from what he says ...To me TIP saying Floyd should be doing this and that with his money instead of splurging .... you can’t tell a man how to spend the millions he worked his whole life for

Only lames would be influenced by them

upload_2019-2-14_18-19-16.jpeg

upload_2019-2-14_18-19-47.jpeg

upload_2019-2-14_18-20-23.jpeg

887CDA36-B3CF-4FC4-B3D4-A2E229543DF5.png

Aint even heard it but that T.I. diss should be nothing but disrespectful lines. If he's on their trying to kick knowledge or tell Floyd what he should be doing at all on any part than he played himself. No way in hell I'm taking advice from a ***** who swung on me in a restaraunt. Rather diss an actual rapper since theirs a chance for some sort of response. Floyd response is hands and no one wants that

While I agree Floyd is an idiot from what he says ...To me TIP saying Floyd should be doing this and that with his money instead of splurging .... you can’t tell a man how to spend the millions he worked his whole life for

Only part I agree with it. I’m a huge TI fan too.

Floyd outta line man but these brand boycotts always messy going back to the Tommy Hilfiger and Cristal ****. Or more recently Nike.

Nike held Law Enforcement Appreciation week during the first week of Ferguson protests and that **** felt like a slap in the face for a lot of _’s considering how much we spend with them. Their excuse was “we always do it during this week” which really just showed their lack of awareness and empathy

The boycott Nike movement didn’t gain much steam tho for some reason :nerd:

Fast forward few years, they throw Kaep in a commercial and _’s is breaking they necks to pledge allegiance to Nike as if they really and truly give a **** about us :lol: :smh:

Dr. Boyce and others have talked a lot about this type of **** over the years. They say blacks are economic whores because of how easy it is to finesse our dollars

It's amazing we don't boycott the **** that's closest to us and easiest. Leading cause of death amongst ****** is high blood pressure and diabetes. Holla at me when it's time to boycott fried food and Monsanto

It's amazing we don't boycott the **** that's closest to us and easiest. Leading cause of death amongst *****s is high blood pressure and diabetes. Holla at me when it's time to boycott fried food and Monsanto

I ain’t EVER giving up fried food....

Y’all do all this complaining but don’t talk about liquor stores in every hood. Alcohol consumption destroys us. Black and milds, the whole hood on moly and pills, and whatnot, folks REFUSING to go get tested for STDs buy make time for everything else.

Y’all be picking and choosing. Not to mention all these high grade weed strains that got dudes in stupors. C’mon man.

Lastly black women now getting these stupid butt injections and being opposed to breast feeding.

A girl once told me she don’t want to breast feed because it’ll make her boobs sag...

Some people have every excuse to not change. Forget them

I’m never going to get used to New Orleans ****** calling each other b*tch as a term of endearment :lol:

First time I went to the N.O. as a teen and one of them cats greeted me with “wuzzam b*tch,” I was thrown off. Ready to throw hands until my people let me know wasn’t no animosity in it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom