Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

that YNW Melly story is pretty crazy

staged it as a drive by and drove his own dead homies to the hospital ?

Murder on My Mind such a catchy song tho

I didnt eem press play on this and the hook is stuck in my head just from reading the title. Lol

On a side note tho, while this song was dope, I always saw songs like this as part of jadas problem.

Its like he was never able to find his identity as a solo artist bc he never quite found his sound.

He stay havin 3 verses on a song/beat that stylized for some one else.

That “times up” joint is clearly for a west coast rapper. That “by my side” song with neyo was clearly neyos song. Jada just had 3 verses and it was on his album.

I would take you to the Gucci store and show you the loafs, but **** Gucci

Thought this was interesting. Cas saying he didn’t know about Gucci, come on son.

Yee saying she not wearing her Gucci anytime soon.

Im sorry but Im in the minority here on Floyd

dude was clearly blindisded by the incident and not aware lol.

Who goes to a luxury store without planning it? So you mean to tell me this man is gonna take some randoms word on a topic he aint heard about and change his plans on the dime. Sorry but if TI is in that same situation is he changing his plans at that moment na.

Now what Floyd did does way after the fact may be a problem but that video was wack to me

Floyd probably should be dissing the mans who his wife was cheating with lol

Floyd saying I ****** yo wife >>> whatever he can say lol

Also shouldn’t be worried about another mans money.

But song smooth as hell :lol:

Song is hard.

Floyd might donate a lot or do mad charities, we don’t know. Floyd does a lot of sellout **** though

Song is hard.

Floyd might donate a lot or do mad charities, we don’t know. Floyd does a lot of sellout **** though

Floyd is a confusing dude cuz he does employee and work with a lot of black people. He bought himself out from Bob Arum and became his own boss. Al Haymon is his OG, taught him business but publicly he sounds crazy. And white folks can't stand Floyd, he be fighting dudes from other countries and all that "patriotic" **** goes out the window. White people be cheering for the non-american fighter.

Back
Top Bottom