Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He saying you rockin the douche bag chin strap b

0dbfbf9fcafd4ad88f15279ca79bcf81

Young-Buck-and-The-Game.jpg

chinstrap beards was a wild look. :lol:

I didnt eem press play on this and the hook is stuck in my head just from reading the title. Lol

On a side note tho, while this song was dope, I always saw songs like this as part of jadas problem.

Its like he was never able to find his identity as a solo artist bc he never quite found his sound.

He stay havin 3 verses on a song/beat that stylized for some one else.

That “times up” joint is clearly for a west coast rapper. That “by my side” song with neyo was clearly neyos song. Jada just had 3 verses and it was on his album.

Last edited:
Damn...even his mans don't know what's going on

The most interesting/telling part of that Lyor Breakfast Club to me was his insistence that Dame problem shouldn’t be with him and that he really need to go holla at Jay w this **** :lol: Considering Jay and Lyor still **** w each other and Dame has always tried to shift the convo away from Jay while (until recently) constantly saying they never really had a problem

Seem like Dame has just been downplaying his part in all this **** all along. As well as being in denial about where his grievances should be directed.

Dame mentioning Aaliyah in reference to jay is very interesting as well considering that movie he made :lol: :smh:

Edit: that _ Kenyatta really hurt :lol: I feel him tho, it’s like going to help ya boy fight and then a few weeks later he reaching out to the same _’s for a truce

Not “by YOUR side”, “by MY side”.

2 different songs. By your side was fire. Lol

Im talkin bout this:

Eem the vid cringeworthy...

Back
Top Bottom