Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Actually, **** all that Drake ****.

All Eyez on Me dropped 23 years ago today. :smokin

R-238369-1490362449-5582.jpeg.jpg

2nd Grade, 1996 :pimp::pimp::pimp:

On the way to school moms playing this front to back, and rocking Zoom Jason Kidd’s :pimp:

I was in 2nd or 3rd, I remember my Uncle killing that **** in his Honda. Riding around giving people the finger, yelling at broads and asking me if I had my glock. NY is a very different place, I’ll never forget those days.

I remember the first time hearing Ambitionz in his car, **** blew my mind how a song could sound that hard

I was in 2nd or 3rd, I remember my Uncle killing that **** in his Honda. Riding around giving people the finger, yelling at broads and asking me if I had my glock. NY is a very different place, I’ll never forget those days.

I remember the first time hearing Ambitionz in his car, **** blew my mind how a song could sound that hard

Lol @ ya unc askin you if you got a glock.

:rofl:

Suddenly a huge piece of the puzzle falls into place.

next time someone argues about it, you just have to pull-up the following screenshot:
Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 2.52.19 PM.png

this is from dr dre's official website. it lists jay-z as the sole writer on Still D.R.E, so they can't argue back about it not having the full credits. Eminem listed as sole writer of The Watcher. No time for debates that can be finito'd with 1 screenshot

and if they want the link: http://www.dr-dre.com/info/chronic2001.php
See I was expecting receipts like this for the Ghostface claim. Nobody care about Dre and everybody should know.

What you detected and noticed in style and cadence don't really make it a fact. The most damning thing you posted was the 2 verses and to that it looks like GFK has/had writers.

Yo whats wrong with this ***** man :lol::smh:

This ***** Dame is BUGGIN :rofl:

I don't know what to call this. This ain't no midlife crisis. Son just must been an on the edge lame spazz this entire time.

STOLEN PROPERTY! STOLEN PROPERTY! STOLEN PROPERTY! STOLEN PROPERTY!STOLEN PROPERTY! STOLEN PROPERTY! THIS IS STOLEN PROPERTY! STOLEN PROPERTY!

:lol:

See I was expecting receipts like this for the Ghostface claim. Nobody care about Dre and everybody should know.

What you detected and noticed in style and cadence don't really make it a fact. The most damning thing you posted was the 2 verses and to that it looks like GFK has/had writers.

yeah well ghostwriters usually dont get credited. the ghostface **** i came to a conclusion because it's like damn, there's way too many coincidences way too many events and other ****. if u listen to ghostface's recent verses, son dont even sound like he knows how to rap anymore. he sound like he reading a script that he didnt practice

example:

like wtf is going on man??? i wish i died when i was 18 so that i didnt have to live through this ****

yeah well ghostwriters usually dont get credited. the ghostface **** i came to a conclusion because it's like damn, there's way too many coincidences way too many events and other ****. if u listen to ghostface's recent verses, son dont even sound like he knows how to rap anymore. he sound like he reading a script that he didnt practice

example:

like wtf is going on man??? i wish i died when i was 18 so that i didnt have to live through this ****

The last thing I heard Ghost on was the Teyana Taylor joint with Rae and Meth.

It was straight.

The last thing I heard Ghost on was the Teyana Taylor joint with Rae and Meth.

It was straight.

fuuuck

this is vintage ghost the ghostface i grew up on not that ******** other **** he been on. i aint hear him spit like this in a minute

edit: jesus christ method man

edit2: raekwon wow.. they all really went in their bag for this one. meth's been rapping rapping so i aint surprised but whew this some real wu ****

This ***** Dame is BUGGIN :rofl:

I don't know what to call this. This ain't no midlife crisis. Son just must been an on the edge lame spazz this entire time.

STOLEN PROPERTY! STOLEN PROPERTY! STOLEN PROPERTY! STOLEN PROPERTY!STOLEN PROPERTY! STOLEN PROPERTY! THIS IS STOLEN PROPERTY! STOLEN PROPERTY!

:lol:

lmao whaaat. youre telling me the owner just let him have it. dame is a wild dude

Back
Top Bottom