Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

954EA45C-B57E-426A-A663-8C2981EFA271.jpeg

The most interesting/telling part of that Lyor Breakfast Club to me was his insistence that Dame problem shouldn’t be with him and that he really need to go holla at Jay w this **** :lol: Considering Jay and Lyor still **** w each other and Dame has always tried to shift the convo away from Jay while (until recently) constantly saying they never really had a problem

Seem like Dame has just been downplaying his part in all this **** all along. As well as being in denial about where his grievances should be directed.

Dame mentioning Aaliyah in reference to jay is very interesting as well considering that movie he made :lol: :smh:

Edit: that _ Kenyatta really hurt :lol: I feel him tho, it’s like going to help ya boy fight and then a few weeks later he reaching out to the same _’s for a truce

I feel his pain. The ***** Dame compromised the whole brand :smh:

:lol::smh:

Yeah this Dame **** is still real confusing. I don’t know how he got here or what’s going on. Is he being forced to do this or did he just give up and in desperation mode. Either way, it’s sad as **** to see Dame like this

Takeoff still got it to me, but Set is dope as hell.

Glad to see they’re finally getting the gears back in motion. Ready to see what Culture 3 is gonna sound like. Probably drop it around April or May to **** the summer up.

Future still got album of the year though. :smokin

Yeah this Dame **** is still real confusing. I don’t know how he got here or what’s going on. Is he being forced to do this or did he just give up and in desperation mode. Either way, it’s sad as **** to see Dame like this

This is when Dame let me down man, bruh look SO thirsty and washed in this it’s ridiculous :lol: :smh:

Flex calling him a sore winner was really kinda accurate. Just based on lil **** here and there, if you didn’t know Dame you would get the impression that bruh made a lot less money in his career than he actually has :lol:

I think Roc Nation brunch really brought him into the reality that he prolly never gonna be back cool with them (to that extent) ever again

this whole dame apology thing will def be a catalyst for him and jay/biggs to @least somewhat, mend their relationship.

if jay stays consistent with this new being the bigger man stance that he seems to have taken up, i think dame will be present @ the next brunch. after all, he does belong there.

to think, all this over a ****in brunch.

Dame would always got real defensive whenever people would bring up Rocafella. It's always been obvious he's hurt by it he just stayed in his Harlem character acting like he doesn't care. Bleek has always told stories about warning Dame and telling him to chill but Dame would continue being a wild _. Bleek knew Jay was tired of dealing with him. At the same time Jay shouldn't have been having meetings behind his back, just ell him what it is.

Dame fought for his artists and helped a lot of people but it seems like he thought that gave him a pass to **** on people too. Damn near everybody connected to Rocafella back then has stories about Damn disrespecting people, not just the culture vulture types. Kenny Burnes was on drink champs saying him and Dame was cool up until Dame started talking **** and he had to check him.

Of course he’s hurt but the apologies were weird. They didn’t look sincere and it almost looked like people were making him apologize. I don’t have a problem with him apologizing sincerely.

The way he's going about it definitely seems strange.

Nothing is wrong with apologizing if you know you were in the wrong. That's part of growth and being a man. But, this **** just seems so contrived.

Dame don't seem like a _ that would give a real apology. :lol:

And has it came out where that apology video is from yet?

Last edited:
I'm really not sure what ****** would want Dame to do at this point, he doesn't have a relationship with Jay.... they call him salty & bitter. He develops a relationship with Kanye.... he's thirsty & an opportunist.

He publicly says he has an issue with something Jay does, they call him salty & bitter, he apologizes publicly to Jay he's a sucka & erratic

:lol::lol: **** is nuts out here. I pray that these celebs NEVER listen to the chatter of ****** online, i could see how it drives people insane.

I'm really not sure what *****s would want Dame to do at this point, he doesn't have a relationship with Jay.... they call him salty & bitter. He develops a relationship with Kanye.... he's thirsty & an opportunist.

He publicly says he has an issue with something Jay does, they call him salty & bitter, he apologizes publicly to Jay he's a sucka & erratic

:lol::lol: **** is nuts out here. I pray that these celebs NEVER listen to the chatter of *****s online, i could see how it drives people insane.

You are a wizard at cherry picking situations to frame your arguments :lol:

Are you seriously going to sit up here and say him "apologizing to jay" is why people are finding this strange? Are you going to completely ignore everything else that was said in the video?

What’s the story with this
On one of the early combat jack episodes when Just was still with them they had Dame on and he pretty much clowned the **** of him for the first 20 minutes. They were bringing up stories and Just was airing out his grievances and one that struck a chord was when he wore swingman to the studio once and Dame clowned him into oblivion. It was a build up of stuff but the **** Dame was saying got to Just. Premium Pete was quite hilarious the entire time

You are a wizard at cherry picking situations to frame your arguments :lol:

Are you seriously going to sit up here and say him "apologizing to jay" is why people are finding this strange? Are you going to completely ignore everything else that was said in the video?

IDK if there's a full video or not, but based off the clip that i saw he apologized to jay (statying that the Aaliyah situation had him ****** up) & apologized to Lyor & Steve Stoute in the most Dame Dash way possible, by saying it's not their fault they don't value morals.... none of what he said came across as "weird" in the least bit :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom