Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Let’s hear your top 5

BG got like 10 albums, he’s earned his respect

Boosie calling him little bitc or little beeg?

lil b*tch . they use b*tch like the n_ word out in Louisiana. I remember when Turk was on the BC talking about Wayne and the rest of CM and he kept referring to them as b*tches. “I told Wayne I love you lil b*tch” and ppl was confused thinking he was mad. :lol:

I’m never going to get used to New Orleans *****s calling each other b*tch as a term of endearment :lol:

First time I went to the N.O. as a teen and one of them cats greeted me with “wuzzam b*tch,” I was thrown off. Ready to throw hands until my people let me know wasn’t no animosity in it :lol:

I swear.

That **** crazy to me :lol:. Few things always tripped me out. How disrespectful NYC ***** talk to each other. And how Louisiana ****** can call each other “bish” as a term of endearment.

But yet again...I’m from a city where we greet each other with:

“What’s up dummy”
“What it do stupid”

So I ain’t got the room to talk. But still :lol:

Never checked shorty music out. But this a good doc right here. Hope yo ain’t really do that. I know some these lor ***** cruddy out here. But I don’t see it in him.

I'm reading that the dudes that he allegedly killed were the ones that killed his brother.

Last edited:
I agree with Floyd, people just pretending to boycott to follow and be included.

Gucci ain’t the only ones. Damn near every brand feels that way some have just finally given in because Rap is so popular and drives up their sales.

Never checked shorty music out. But this a good doc right here. Hope yo ain’t really do that. I know some these lor ***** cruddy out here. But I don’t see it in him.

He got some cool **** bro, he dead a Skooly clone but Skooly gave him the co-sign/collab tho on some Thug **** :lol:

If you mess with Skooly hood soul/gospel singing type **** you’ll prolly **** with it

Edit:

I swear.

That **** crazy to me :lol:. Few things always tripped me out. How disrespectful NYC ***** talk to each other. And how Louisiana ****** can call each other “bish” as a term of endearment.

“What’s up dummy”
“What it do stupid”

Ya'll baltimore _'s slang. :lol:

Fugs = cigarettes
slug = $1

Everything and everybody is a yo.

I swear.

“What’s up dummy”
“What it do stupid”

no lie. Hit up Wavy last time he was in the A.

N**** tombout “what up dummy”

I was like yo what’s good with this n****?! :lol:

Got a lil joint out in BMore who says it also. Folks out there wild. :lol:

Last edited:

Floyd ghostwriter smoked TI

tenor.gif

Oh and I'm 999999.99% sure Brother Polight wrote all of that :lol:

no lie. Hit up Wavy last time he was in the A.

N**** tombout “what up dummy”

I was like yo what’s good with this *****?! :lol:

Got a lil joint out in BMore who says it also. Folks out there wild. :lol:

“Facts tho” :rofl:

That’s our lingo dawg. Crazy right. I’m Rey go crack this lor stripper joint from NYC that go to Morgan in an hour. She going ask me to say “tew” for an hour. Oh well. I’m trying slay. Logging off.

Y’all be safe tonight :pimp:

I'm glad some of you weren't back in the day during the protests and boycotts during the Civil Rights era. Nothing would have gotten accomplished. Yall spend more energy putting protesters under the fire and a microscope than the actual cause they're protesting against lol

Anyways, how the hellll does Young MA keep pulling these bad chicks!? Her and Bernice Burgos went public today. Yea I'm hating! :lol:

I'm glad some of you weren't back in the day during the protests and boycotts during the Civil Rights era. Nothing would have gotten accomplished. Yall spend more energy putting protesters under the fire and a microscope than the actual cause they're protesting against lol

Anyways, how the hellll does Young MA keep pulling these bad chicks!? Her and Bernice Burgos went public today. Yea I'm hating! :lol:
The thing is back then we owned more stuff than we do now. During segregation we were forced to live around each other, build our and we black owned everything in these communities. Even though parts are still segregated we don't own much of the stuff we need or want. Even if _'s got on the same page and boycotted Gucci or Nike or whatever clothing brand the grocery stores, food we eat, water we drink is owned by them. The gas stations ain't owned by us. All of this is theirs.

The thing is back then we owned more stuff than we do now. During segregation we were forced to live around each other, build our and we black owned everything in these communities. Even though parts are still segregated we don't own much of the stuff we need or want. Even if _'s got on the same page and boycotted Gucci or Nike or whatever clothing brand the grocery stores, food we eat, water we drink is owned by them. The gas stations ain't owned by us. All of this is theirs.

Still don't change the fact that we could have a spine and not support those who are disrespecting us openly and continuously.

A 3 month boycott is asinine. Those people played their hand and showed folks how they really felt about our people and our opinions. Refusing to spend your money with people like that for 90 days does what?

Dapper Dan works for them, and they have some other black designers. Cool. Those black people should have the backbone to walk away from such a brand. The same way we supported them with Gucci, we could support them if they chose to go create their own brands or went elsewhere where they’re respected.

Mf’s don’t really care. It’s all selective outrage. Until mf’s are really about to make real calls for change, all this **** is background noise. I’m cool on that.

Still don't change the fact that we could have a spine and not support those who are disrespecting us openly and continuously.
Of course not but do you think that the owners of Giant, Safeway, Walmart give a **** about black issues? Walt Disney was a known racist and black people love some Disney Land and Disney World. These Asian store owners BLATANTLY disrespect black people. "Hurry and buy" we heard that so much it turned into a joke. These Arab owned gas stations openly disrespect black people too.

I don't care about Gucci I'm not into none of that extra fashion **** but I'm not gonna pointing the finger at somebody for rocking Gucci when my closet is full of Nikes and Jordan's. We posting on a site named after them.

They only said 3 months to give them time to hire more black designers. I'm assuming it would go longer if they didn't.

A 3 month boycott is asinine. Those people played their hand and showed folks how they really felt about our people and our opinions. Refusing to spend your money with people like that for 90 days does what?

Dapper Dan works for them, and they have some other black designers. Cool. Those black people should have the backbone to walk away from such a brand. The same way we supported them with Gucci, we could support them if they chose to go create their own brands or went elsewhere where they’re respected.

Mf’s don’t really care. It’s all selective outrage. Until mf’s are really about to make real calls for change, all this **** is background noise. I’m cool on that.

hollon hollon...

is that what _'s really calling for? a 3 month Gucci ban my_? is this a ******* joke bruh :rofl::stoneface: :smh::ohwell:

We bout to put Gucci in timeout

_'s is weak as **** on god :lol::smh:

/\ Activist TIP is the one who called for the 3 month ban

And then I see a video of this ***** Soulja Boy with NEW Gucci socks....claiming Gucci personally sent them to him to make amends :lol:

Back
Top Bottom