Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I need to see this video of Soulja Boy, that's hilarious.

Young MA with Bernice now? That **** is wild. I really don't understand it. Her career been over for years. I saw she's in her video, could be just promo.

They only said 3 months to give them time to hire more black designers. I'm assuming it would go longer if they didn't.
I mean just cut 'em off completely if you going that route. They did it on purpose, Gucci didn't make a mistake and now somebody has to teach them about blackface. Any white person over the age 18 or I'll even be nice and say 21 understands blackface. They made up all these disrespectful racist slurs and symbols but they always claim they didn't know.

I need to see this video of Soulja Boy, that's hilarious.

Young MA with Bernice now? That **** is wild. I really don't understand it. Her career been over for years. I saw she's in her video, could be just promo.

My bad...it was gloves but still :lol:

hollon hollon...

is that what _'s really calling for? a 3 month Gucci ban my_? is this a ****ing joke bruh :rofl::stoneface: :smh::ohwell:

We bout to put Gucci in timeout

_'s is weak as **** on god :lol::smh:

**** is disgusting fam.

I listened to that TI clip and just shook my head.

Apparently, Moncler recently been on some **** too:

1181705.jpg

Link:
http://www.dazeddigital.com/fashion/article/32084/1/moncler-issue-apology-over-new-racist-collection

Something does needa be done bout this kinda ****. We stay coppin these brands as status symbols and steadily gettin slapped in the face.

Aint no way gucci or moncler are ignorant to how similar those recent designs are to the old black face/spook caricatures.

Finally got my privileges back after a week long suspension to banned camp from this thread.

Whoever posted about that TOBE Nwigwe dude. Thank you. Checked out his stuff yesterday/ today.

Took me a minute to realize dude is a low key Christian rapper but I see why he is avoiding that title. His music is fire and hope he goes far. Always happy to see another Naija boy win!

Missed so much stuff I wanted to comment on but I won't take yall back down those lanes.

a blinkin a blinkin fam u know I'm with you regarding our generations lack of a backbone in regards to actually boycotting something. A 90 day ban on anything is hilarious, especially an extremely overpriced luxury good that we don't need. Then again Big Draco got GUCCI tatted on him so we knew he wasn't going nowhere.

Whoever wrote Floyd's statement did a good *** job. We all know he aint write it but good points are good points.

I get banned all the time, people always telling on me.

I couldn’t believe last month my posts wouldn’t go through until a mod approved them. That **** was wild.

They gotta relax and just let **** fly.

Back
Top Bottom