Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah. The brother from a West Indian island where 87% of the people are from Africa :lol:. Also practices “ife” and apparently, “Nuwupianism” A lil bit on “Tama-Re”. 21 got some science behind him. But also, a lot of other **** going on. Idk what the hell this story will turn into...but it got the potential to be wild. And the Dr. Amsu **** makes it even weirder. Read up on Tama-Re

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tama-Re

Y’all should read up on Dwight York.

Dawg this **** brazy brazy. Whole time I’m thinking he Ifa just on some blood ****. But nah this ***** really a lil crazy African

:lol: Thats why he work so hard on his upper body.

Dude got one of nicest back in the game...

So, he 21 was more than likely apart of a cult. It got disbanded in 2005 when he was about 13.

Probably after that, everyone dispersed or lost money or funding, and he had to relocate to zone 6. End of story

REAL TALK
**** was funny and interesting yesterday
but now
**** is lame
dudes have no lives
i dont care bout where dude was from
or where he was born at

Dude you are obsessed with Jay-Z :lol:

Bruh...french was in the US legally

:lol: I dunno how people not understanding what the difference is here

No difference.

And I already addressed that. People are coming up with excuses why he left it out. "Maybe he didn't know". "He was here illegally". Whatever whatever.

Maybe he'll answer these questions but like I keep saying all this **** sound funny and it's more than just his US status that's at question. :lol:

They like him, if it was someone less likable they would see how suspicious this whole story is.

They were quick to call 69 an industry plant.

No difference.

They like him, if it was someone less likable they would see how suspicious this whole story is.

They were quick to call 69 an industry plant.

Come on Magic u better than that big homie. I ain’t even a 21 fan I’m just calling a spade a spade.

21 and French clearly have totally different situations. As previously stated French was here legally so he talked about it. 21 was here illegally so he kept it low (which is what u should do when you doing something illegal).

Just playing devils advocate. If 21 a fraud for this, does that make 69 one of the realest current rappers? The **** 69 copped to ain’t no small charges, he sold a key, had shooters really making moves for him, and participated in a robbery.

By the way I said it before and will say it again I’m not even into 21 music like that. I’m literally just calling a spade a spade.

Last edited:
Come on Magic u better than that big homie. I ain’t even a 21 fan I’m just calling a spade a spade.

21 and French clearly have totally different situations. As previously stated French was here legally so he talked about. 21 was here illegally so he kept it low (which is what u should do when you doing something illegal).

Just playing devils advocate. If 21 a fraud for this, does that make 69 one of the realest current rappers? The **** 69 copped to ain’t no small chargers, he sold a key, had shooters really making moves for him, and participated in a robbery.

By the way I said it before and will say it again I’m not even into 21 music like that. I’m literally just calling a spade a spade.

I don't think that's the reason 21 kept it low. I think he kept it low the same reason Rick Ross did with the CO.

Being a CO and being an immigrant is two totally different things. I don’t see the correlation.

Unless I’m missing something and Dominica is a land of affluent people of color, I truly don’t think him saying he lived there til he was 13 would’ve made a huge difference in the way the hip hop community embraced him. Especially since he moved from there and still spent half of his life in an ATL hood, then got certified by real ATL hood dudes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom