Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Explain I highly doubt I’m the only one who will be confused by the comparison.

Ross hid his CO background because it didn’t fit with his kingpin/ mafiso image.

21 surpressed his nationality because he could end up in jail or deported. How are those two things alike?

U realize this is the same Genre of music where a rap legend (Ghostface) performed with a mask for months because he was on the run from the cops and was trying to surpress his face so he could keep the cops off his back til he had enough money to really fight a case.

21 surpressed his nationality because he could end up in jail or deported? How are those two things alike.

You're adding your own reasoning. I don't believe that.

You can't hide when you're in plain site as a celeb using your real name on everything. So how are you hiding? You can go to wiki and get his real name.

Much less participating in illegal activity.

All I said is he surpressed his background. He didn’t hide it. Clearly someone just posted a a clip of him and Elliot Wilson talking about where his people are from.

However you are right I am adding my own reasoning why he may have done it. Clearly 21 made an effort to get his citizenship status in order but it’s a slow process (even when you got money). Maybe I’m misunderstanding why he would rock his own boat if he doesn’t need to.

I just don’t see why he would flaunt something that clearly could get him in trouble or cost him his bag if he doesn’t need to but that’s just me.

All I said is he surpressed his background. He didn’t hide it. Clearly someone just posted a a clip of him and Elliot Wilson talking about where his people are from.

However you are right I am adding my own reasoning why he may have done it. Clearly 21 made an effort to get his citizenship status in order but it’s a slow process (even when you got money). Maybe I’m misunderstanding why he would rock his own boat if he doesn’t need to.

I just don’t see why he would flaunt something that clearly could get him in trouble or cost him his bag if he doesn’t need to but that’s just me.

Go watch that Vlad Issa Knife interview and the persona he came with when he first started.

Go watch that Vlad Issa Knife interview and the persona he came with when he first started.

U realize he was fresh out the trap when he did that interview.

If I’m not mistaken that interview was pre-2017 meaning he hadn’t even filed the paperwork. So yeah he better say I’m 1000% East Atlanta Zone 6, been here my whole life AKA don’t look at me twice ICE.

Go to any place heavy with immigrants, legal and illegal and I guarantee you dudes is saying they born and bred here despite the heavy accent and broken English. That’s just the way it works bro.

If anything, this situation may expedite his Visa process. Money makes **** happen.

As someone who was actually detained by ICE (mistaken identity) I feel for dude, hope his lawyers come through. You'll never feel less human and helpless than with those people.

One of my closer friends and cohost of my podcast actually fought this case and won he’s a refugee from Liberia and basically
grew up in the states. He spent months in prison during his college years fighting it. We’ve talked about it a ton he said those ICE jails are still nuts.

You can meet everyone from dudes who just crossed the boarder to real killers. Don’t sleep.

If anything, this situation may expedite his Visa process. Money makes **** happen.
How difficult it is to get a visa/residency here is probably the leading cause of illegal immigration. If there was a more rational path that would lessen.

One of my closer friends and cohost of my podcast actually fought this case and won he’s a refugee from Liberia and basically
grew up in the states. He spent months in prison during his college years fighting it. We’ve talked about it a ton he said those ICE jails are still nuts.

You can meet everyone from dudes who just crossed the boarder to real killers. Don’t sleep.

What's your podcast bruv?

Back
Top Bottom