Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He jumped off the porch when half these *****s making jokes was asking they mama for lunch money.

You hurt some ****** feelings with this one :lol:

It’s some **** going on with this 21 ****. He was a part of THIS ****. 475 acres in GA that got seized by the government

D730CFE2-B14C-4812-B230-62AB769BCA08.jpeg
9E3BB737-1CFC-4EBC-BF21-41558A380C41.jpeg
41978C51-C3B0-4482-9F0A-64636623A469.jpeg
28EDF56F-8512-4DAA-9978-7D4529CD3252.jpeg

Man what

in the hell

is goin on

2019 shaping up to be something special

**** starting to make sense w/ this kid now and why he comes off a bit different than alot of other *****s in his lane.

The empowerment moves and feeding the hood stuff combined with his awareness really looks different now with this extra info.

Once again totally different situation.

French wouldn’t have been indicting himself by telling his full story (even though if you’ve been following French long enough you know that a dude was murdered over an altercation with French and French could’ve lost it all based on old DVD footage/ self indictment).

Dudes are funny last week y’all were calling Tekashi dumb for telling on himself and being extremely hot on IG etc.

This week 21 a fraud for not telling y’all about some **** that could clearly get him and his fam possibly locked up, deported, and **** up his money.

Pick a side NT.

Iggy Azalea was here illegally as well and never left out that shes from the land down under

Iggy Azalea was here illegally as well and never left out that shes from the land down under

Aight Stretch Armstrong. Look at Iggy and look at 21 what’s the first difference u notice outside of gender?

Now let’s look past that. What communities is Iggy trying to empower? I also highly doubt Iggy started talking all that I’m an illegal talk before she had her paperwork right (but that’s an assumption).

Last edited:

"After her arrival in the US, she received her GED, and resided in the country on a visa waiver for six years, returning to Australia every three months to renew it. Azalea worked in the US illegally until February 2013 when she was granted a five-year O visa"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iggy_Azalea

Fam I ain’t even have to look that **** up to know homie was reaching far as hell.

So we’ve already got the French and Iggy comparisons knocked out.

Who else y’all need us debunk?

Once again totally different situation.

French wouldn’t have been indicting himself by telling his full story (even though if you’ve been following French long enough you know that a dude was murdered over an altercation with French and French could’ve lost it all based on old DVD footage/ self indictment).

Dudes are funny last week y’all were calling Tekashi dumb for telling on himself and being extremely hot on IG etc.

This week 21 a fraud for not telling y’all about some **** that could clearly get him and his fam possibly locked up, deported, and **** up his money.

Pick a side NT.

Forget the French part. Only reason I mentioned French was cuz dudes was saying "well he claims ATL cuz he been here since he was 13"

When did homie accent completely drop? None of them dudes he hung with back then heard him sounding like British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith?

Why he lie about his pops?

Did he know he was illegal? Why he ain't get it taking care of?

Forget the French part. Only reason I mentioned French was cuz dudes was saying "well he claims ATL cuz he been here since he was 13"

When did homie accent completely drop? None of them dudes he hung with back then heard him sounding like British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith?

It’s already been covered in this thread but I will address each point again.

He claims ATL because that’s where he spent his formative years (there’s also evidence he may have been in GA since he was a small child). Why wouldn’t he claim there it’s his home?

Even if he didn’t claim ATL where was he supposed to claim? A place he possibly couldn’t even publicly acknowledge without landing in jail.

If you live somewhere for a long period of time you are likely to pick up an accent. Plus anybody who really been involved with street **** knows it’s usually better to not be the guy that stands out. It’s very easy to point out the stick up kid with the British or Carribean accent. So you learn quickly how to suppress that accent in order to blend in.

Believe it or not most of us do it daily when we go to work (especially if you’re black in America). The term is called code switching. I’m a first gen American, when I’m with my people or when I go to my dads country I put on a bit more of an accent not only to help me blend in but also to keep me safe.

I think it’s already been stated that the dude from the breakfast club is most likely his step pops. Nothing wrong with a step pops fully embracing their step children and calling them their son online. Happens literally everyday and we still need more of it.

He obviously had some inclination his status as a citizen wasn’t right and he was trying to rectify the situation. Government tends to move slow. Blame the system not him.

Last edited:

People are getting his step father (the Dr.) confused as being his real father .... it’s not from my understanding.

He knew he was illegal and applied for the visa last year ,

“the Visa 21 Savage applied for is based on him being a victim of crime. Kuck tells TMZ, 21 Savage was shot during a 2013 incident where his best friend was murdered. Kuck says he was "severely affected physically and mentally." He goes on to say being a crime victim puts 21 Savage in a position for permanent residence.”

His visa is pending

The ironic part is the government spending our money as tax payers to lock up (and possibly) a dude who changed his life around and started investing in our communities.

Look up how much we spend per prisoner each day they are inside.

Then look up how expensive these dumb *** cases get.

Don’t forget to add in possible cost of deportation.

At least 21 is rich enough that our money hopefully won’t be spent taking care of the kids he may have to leave behind because of some ****** up paperwork.

I guess. This **** still sound funny as hell.

This. He was already with Amber for a while.

With all do respect OG if u still in DC/ MD u prolly run into more illegals than you’d think on a daily basis. There’s a huge community of Africans there and I know for a fact not everybody is in “good” standing.

It’s only funny to you because it probably doesn’t hit as close to home. I get the jokes but the situation is a lot more serious than some of y’all care to admit.

Savage should 100% lean in to this and capitalize

Release a surprise project collabing with that Man Not Hot dude, Riz Ahmed a.k.a. Naz from The Night Of, SAS, Cardinal Ofishall, and of course Slick Rick.

Then smuggle himself back in the states and do a pop up concert in zone 6.

Pounds on pounds on pounds :pimp:

With all do respect OG if u still in DC/ MD u prolly run into more illegals than you’d think on a daily basis. There’s a huge community of Africans there and I know for a fact not everybody is in “good” standing.

It’s only funny to you because it probably doesn’t hit as close to home. I get the jokes but the situation is a lot more serious than some of y’all care to admit.

We know it's serious. Native black people been fighting for our rights and immigrants rights forever. His story still got holes in it IMO.

Back
Top Bottom