Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Boy ain't **** else happening in hip hop. No new music. These ****** need to get in the studio :lol

21 out here speaking with a blaccent for *****’s.

He prolly switch to that uk **** as SOON as he around family.

Had a old jamaican friend that did the same exact ****.

I kno some of yall kno what im talkin bout...

Yeah. The brother from a West Indian island where 87% of the people are from Africa :lol:. Also practices “ife” and apparently, “Nuwupianism” A lil bit on “Tama-Re”. 21 got some science behind him. But also, a lot of other **** going on. Idk what the hell this story will turn into...but it got the potential to be wild. And the Dr. Amsu **** makes it even weirder. Read up on Tama-Re

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tama-Re

Y’all should read up on Dwight York.

This is a Netflix documentary type ish :lol

And People that come here from other countries as a teen always claim their country. French always claims Morocco. I get 21 ain't talk about it cuz he woulda got deported but then other people saying "maybe he didn't know". Had a lot of time to get that straight. Just don't add up.

Wanted to address this earlier but was working.

Despite French’s name there are a ton of people who have no idea he’s from
Morocco. French 100% sounds like a New Yorker. French was also privileged to be here legally, thus he was able to explain his story in more detail.

21s situation is totally different and I think too many people are overlooking that. If he knew he wasn’t supposed to even be in this country why would he flaunt that for y’all.

I’m not even a huge 21 fan but it’s been interesting watch people call him a fraud all day.

These be the same cats that moved to a city in high school or college and now they “from” there.

I hadn’t to tell my mans who’s a military brat to take several seats. In college that might would tell every bish we met he was from where they were from or close to it. I called him 23 Savage and told chill the **** out.

REAL TALK
**** was funny and interesting yesterday
but now
**** is lame
dudes have no lives
i dont care bout where dude was from
or where he was born at

Fam I’m with u. It was more surprise funny yesterday but now seeing all these cats with this fraud talk got me like “come on bruh”.

Like someone in this very thread said, it’s actually kind of crazy how 21 moves to the US at 12 or 13 and jumped right into the ****s. He jumped off the porch when half these ****** making jokes was asking they mama for lunch money.

This is a Netflix documentary type ish :lol:

On God (all pun intended). So....this ***** was born in U.K...and might’ve been here before age 12...and was a part of a Black Moor/Egyptian/African/Muslim/Native American religious cult who had a huge *** Complex in Georgia with pyramids and ****...who’s leader is doing 135 years in fed prison and had to forfeit millions of dollars and the complex to GA authorities in 2005 :sick:

I thought “Wild Wild Country” on Netflix was crazy. But the 21 Savage Story might be the most interesting **** in a minute. Low key, starting to add up when you factor his name, origin and affiliates etc.

I remember reading an article in the fader like 2 years ago, where they said he had a Shaman or something bless a trap house :lol.

Morocco. French 100% sounds like a New Yorker. French was also privileged to be here legally, thus he was able to explain his story in more detail.

21s situation is totally different and I think too many people are overlooking that. If he knew he wasn’t supposed to even be in this country why would he flaunt that for y’all.

I’m not even a huge 21 fan but it’s been interesting watch people call him a fraud all day.

These be the same cats that moved to a city in high school or college and now they “from” there.

I hadn’t to tell my mans who’s a military brat to take several seats. In college that might would tell every bish we met he was from where they were from or close to it. I called him 23 Savage and told chill the **** out.

Looking around, its not too many going around with the fraud talk. People understand whats going on. Some just wanna clown on it and turn it into a spectacle. **** stopped being funny yesterday.

Whether people know French is from there or not my point was that he's never left that out his story. Anybody that's listened to a interview know that.

21 story just don't add up. Bunch of holes in it. :lol

It’s some **** going on with this 21 ****. He was a part of THIS ****. 475 acres in GA that got seized by the government

D730CFE2-B14C-4812-B230-62AB769BCA08.jpeg
9E3BB737-1CFC-4EBC-BF21-41558A380C41.jpeg
41978C51-C3B0-4482-9F0A-64636623A469.jpeg
28EDF56F-8512-4DAA-9978-7D4529CD3252.jpeg

Looking around, its not too many going around with the fraud talk. People understand whats going on. Some just wanna clown on it and turn it into a spectacle. **** stopped being funny yesterday.

I think the ICE tweet or whatever went out is what spawned the fraud talk. I’m just surprised to see so many people run with it (on and off the boards). When my military brat homie hit me I had to check him.

Someone I know also tried to make it seem like this will be a bigger story for the alt-right, pro-Trump, pro-wall folks but it doesn’t really help their case. Savage got here the same way a ton of other illegals (white, black, brown, whatever) get here and that’s via a plane with a legit visa. He overstayed his visa (also common) and made something shake for himself.

Whether people know French is from there or not my point was that he's never left that out his story. Anybody that's listened to a interview know that.

21 story just don't add up. Bunch of holes in it. :lol:

Bruh...french was in the US legally

:lol: I dunno how people not understanding what the difference is here

Thank u for saying it so I didn’t have to repeat myself.

Fam I’m with u. It was more surprise funny yesterday but now seeing all these cats with this fraud talk got me like “come on bruh”.

Like someone in this very thread said, it’s actually kind of crazy how 21 moves to the US at 12 or 13 and jumped right into the ****s. He jumped off the porch when half these *****s making jokes was asking they mama for lunch money.
half these dudes making calling him a fraud
prolly get smacked in they mouth by 21
and wouldnt do nothing
or call the cops
it cracks me up
ive seen a FEW nters in person
and yeah looks can be deceiving
but a majority looked P
only a few ive met and chilled with
i know are really thorough
and with the ****s
yo its folks on this forum
that be like
"OMG thats just despicable that u dont tip"
like u really want me to believe u really with the ****s
if thats what ruffles ur feathers :lol
these nt folks be a different breed of lames :lol

Wesley Snipes was plugged into that group in ATL also. He distanced himself from them when **** got hot.

**** starting to make sense w/ this kid now and why he comes off a bit different than alot of other *****s in his lane.
wesley snipes???
like nino brown
blade
too wong fu wesley snipes

Bruh...french was in the US legally

:lol: I dunno how people not understanding what the difference is here
And I already addressed that. People are coming up with excuses why he left it out. "Maybe he didn't know". "He was here illegally". Whatever whatever.

Maybe he'll answer these questions but like I keep saying all this **** sound funny and it's more than just his US status that's at question. :lol

Back
Top Bottom