Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I am going to cop tickets for Chi show, presale codes will be appreciated, might be a train wreck, might be great, will have to go to see lol

My thoughts exactly . My town is midway through the tour, so at that point it’ll either be decent, or probably cancelled lol.

The whole team coming together...

Wonder if Mr. 3stacks will be there..

D74B9248-69EB-4663-941E-F1B9E81A2665.png

Damn I’m at work. I got a lot of replies for this thread when I get off. Some of y’all really need to learn more about immigration.

What he say?

-The Game needs a new a marketing strategy and he feels that this is all part of how he market his albums.

-It’s lame to put women out there like that on wax...debate if Jay/Nas beef started it. Pillow talking basically..Or, petty rapper like 50 Cent, etc

-He can’t really be mad at what happened before his relationship with his finance

- It’s sad he has to retort to this in order to stay relevant and The Game’s catalog speaks volume as far as a good rapper. He immature and petty; it’s time for him to grow up in his music and business concepts.

-The Game needs a new a marketing strategy and he feels that this is all part of how he market his albums.

-It’s lame to put women out there like that on wax...debate if Jay/Nas beef started it. Pillow talking basically..Or, petty rapper like 50 Cent, etc

-He can’t really be mad at what happened before his relationship with his finance

- It’s sad he has to retort to this in order to stay relevant and The Game’s catalog speaks volume as far as a good rapper. He immature and petty; it’s time for him to grow up in his music and business concepts.

Damn so he really smashed his girl. That’s gotta be kinda rough to hear. His girl like 24 and been smashing athletes and rappers. Gotta be hard.

I've been saying that kid wasn't nearly as ignorant as he portrayed himself to be early on...and now this makes sense after seeing his parents. Always been intrigued by his background since he said he practices Yoruba.

21 goes into his background with the Akademiks interview. At a point near the 15 min mark....he tells Ak he’ll Tell him about him and his mother situation “off camera”

Pretty much...his story picks up from 12ish. Think the Ig dr dude is his step pops who he mentioned

Back
Top Bottom