Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I posted is Young Nudy safe when we was giving out all the jokes. No response. Wonder what he got arrested for.

He was booked into the DeKalb jail on aggravated assault and gang charges about 4 a.m.

He was booked into the DeKalb jail on aggravated assault and gang charges about 4 a.m.

Just read up in it. Apparently they weren't even in the same charge and the statement from the ice person never called 21 a fraud or whatever.

I know, it's my opinion. I'm not the one trying to convince you.

That's what "I think" means

You mentioned that we or I inserted my own logic into why 21 suppressed his past. I just wanted to show you the fallacy in your argument.

I clearly know what I think means...

This is why I just said I'll wait til he answers these questions. It makes no sense going back and forth about something none of us have all the info to.

Would suggest anyone who hasn’t seen Trigger Warning to do so. The episode about crips and bloods monetizing things in comparison to the hell’s angels is a really good one
Been meaning to catch that after hearing Killer Mike on Breakfast Club last week. Interesting comparison on how these organizations are marketed.

Back
Top Bottom