Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nah wavycrocket wavycrocket was out here calling Gates numbers fake for years... Now homie start hanging with Gates & he doing Eminem numbers? The Jig is up

See...what had happ.....

FD47C82F-2E18-4264-A0CD-A1032BC3CA96.gif

Most likely can. Faking numbers isnt nothing new but his are fraudulent to a whole nother level.

Big Facts. This ***** got lyric videos from 2011 with 100 mil views and **** :lol: :smh:

When he came home and his first video was a Cole Bennet video on YouTube....I knew he was up on the dark YouTube magic. He on some other ****.

Youngboy > Gates

How are his on another? I don't get that. You sound like Gates going 3x, 4x platinum.

Based on his youtube numbers he prolly is. I dont know if his mixtapes are sold but dude has multiple 40-60 mill, even 100 mill youtube videos. It's not even hating for me to say that Gates isnt that big of an artists to put up views like that.

Based on his youtube numbers he prolly is. I dont know if his mixtapes are sold but dude has multiple 40-60 mill, even 100 mill youtube videos. It's not even hating for me to say that Gates isnt that big of an artists to put up views like that.
It's a lot of dudes that we might not think are that popular that do crazy YouTube #'s. It's been known that YouTube fakes everybody's #'s. I just don't see where Gates is the one that's inflated the most.

Big Facts. This ***** got lyric videos from 2011 with 100 mil views and **** :lol: :smh:

When he came home and his first video was a Cole Bennet video on YouTube....I knew he was up on the dark YouTube magic. He on some other ****.

Youngboy > Gates

“Dark YouTube Magic” :rofl::lol:

He is from Louisiana, Gates putting that woo on record execs :nerd:

It's a lot of dudes that we might not think are that popular that do crazy YouTube #'s. It's been known that YouTube fakes everybody's #'s. I just don't see where Gates is the one that's inflated the most.

I didn't say his was the most. His just stand out more to me than anybody else's to the point where they arent even believable. Other artists are for sure doctored up to but his look mad fugazi to me. Outside of 2phonez, which was his smash, him doing 100mill videos to me is a bit much. **** I dont even think Future be hitting the numbers Gates be getting like that.

Y’all forgetting...

WOMEN LOVE GATES!

He’s got young and old women demographic. Chics love his content. Believe it or not

Them nail salon/scammer/CNA/Pyramid scheme/ratchet women love bruh

Back
Top Bottom