Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

220px-Future_Monster_%28mixtapes%29.jpeg

stephen-curry-mvp.jpg

:smokin

Steph and Future knew wtf they were doing. ****** entered into a pact at the start of October to get **** poppin for a 4 year stretch. :smokin

The Wayne comments from Gates are interesting. I honestly don’t know if he gets in this position without that YM/CM situation.

He was hot as hell underground coming out the pen in 2011 but that **** took him to the next level. He basically went on the road w them for the next 1-2 years around the world

What was this about? Why thug and these people going at Wayne for no reason? He don’t even bother anybody

Thug is a whole *** weirdo & has a full obsession with Wayne. ***** still tryna troll his way out of this two year cycle of mid he's been on (outside of Super Slimy, where future Carried him Like a Young D-Wade with Shaq)

Also it's kind of Crazy Wayne been out the public spotlight for awhile, no single, about a few days of promo & about to do gold first week.

Watch this ***** Magic get on the podcast tonight and talk about what he would’ve done if he wasn’t retired, but now he’s retired so he won’t do anything beside ranting on the podcast. :rolleyes

I hate _'s like this with a passion but I can't even lie, thats the perfect out for these type of situations lol

I knew a dude in HS that would always get into with _'s and then after the situation squashed/de-escalated would start talking about what he would've did if a _ ran up :lol::smh:

Twitter is so lame, them dudes wasn't even thinking about each other now due to one post they going pop **** from a distance for weeks while Budden yells on his podcast

AYE!!!!
Just heard a new song by that chance dude
Called I might need security its dope
Was a good song
Never really listened to dude

There's no way in hell this actually materializes but the thought is intriguing :lol:

Finally someone wiling to up face a battle...

I wished Lupe would of kept his tweet for a battle...

Hip Hop needs a good one.

My money is on Tha Prince.

Back
Top Bottom