Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Always an interesting interviewee

i aint watch yet but i saw some **** on IG where Wayne told him he was gonna “eat” him if he didnt sign and Kevin took it as a blackball threat.

Man im hoping wayne just meant as musical competition he dont seem like the blackballing type.

I been cooking up heat.
When I drop my first record, Imma need y'all to spam my ****.
I stand FIRMLY behind my product.

we gotta bring back the dom g.o.d. jewels TIME days where its hella ****** on here trying to make moves nationwide.

with social media we can go much crazier.

i dont wanna make it and have someone reading thru all my posts tho and sending them to complex :lol:

I think they sort of missed the peak wave for a Quavo solo.

That should have come out instead of that average *** collab album w/ Travis Scott.

the summer after Culture 1 dropped was the time if they really wanted them all to have solo careers.

but **** am i saying its probably still about to work.

is that kid cudi? what the **** is that bout to sound like?

i wanna hear lil baby and gunna on some ye or travis curated stuff. especially lilbaby. they could do some dope things with his voice.

i hope this is good but i can see it being a chore to listen to if they try to do the 15+ track thing.

PRODIGY WAS KILLED!!!!
he was a vegan
But choked to death on a egg
That don’t even make sense
This May be my last post

we gotta bring back the dom g.o.d. jewels TIME days where its hella *****s on here trying to make moves nationwide.

with social media we can go much crazier.

i dont wanna make it and have someone reading thru all my posts tho and sending them to complex :lol:
My ***** let's do it.
I deadass withdrew from school and left my job to do this ****.
Making it is the only plan.

Quavo + Offset and Takeoff >>>> Quavo. Dude about to expose himself like Swae Lee, where he needs to group setting more than he thinks.

Same thing I used to say when people said swae needs leave and be a solo artist. Swae might be the frontman but Slim jimmys ignorance and energetic dumb verses was important for rae sremmurd

Speaking of Dave East, I heard he on Love and Hip Hop this year. Not sure if that's a good or bad look for his music career.

Speaking of Dave East, I heard he on Love and Hip Hop this year. Not sure if that's a good or bad look for his music career.

wouldnt doubt it @ all. this is exactly what i was sayin about dude.

music career?

Last edited:
David East has so much potential - However, all his music starting to sound alike...(production)

He's missing something...I can't put my finger on it.

Just like Vado..He's missing something, too. Talented but...It takes more than that.

Back
Top Bottom