Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Exactly.

If anything the balding comes from years of twisting and stretching with the scalp showing dreads.

I got a lil afro under my freeforms my scalp aint never seeing the air again no time soon hopefully :lol:
Im the opposite, I like my dreads to look neat so I get retwists like every 6-8 weeks, sometimes sooner. Plus I work in a corporate environment so they gotta look well kept.

Lil Pump slander will not be tolerated.

Trash

I was so disappointed in this mfer Saigon

"Just co-signed you, said you had a classic. Now he got no time for you, wrote you off on taxes"

Why is this even being talked about over the phone especially from the jail...

They tell you the calls are being recorded :lol:

You think that's wild? Some dude up here that's serving 5 life sentences called crime stoppers from jail pretending to be someone else and said he wasn't the guy that caught those bodies and he's a good guy

:rofl:

Im the opposite, I like my dreads to look neat so I get retwists like every 6-8 weeks, sometimes sooner. Plus I work in a corporate environment so they gotta look well kept.

i feel you.

i try to just get taped and tie them upwards and pack in any loose ones sticking out when i gotta go round some wytefolk for bread purposes :lol:

Trash

I was so disappointed in this mfer Saigon

"Just co-signed you, said you had a classic. Now he got no time for you, wrote you off on taxes"

You think that's wild? Some dude up here that's serving 5 life sentences called crime stoppers from jail pretending to be someone else and said he wasn't the guy that caught those bodies and he's a good guy

:rofl:

i feel you.

i try to just get taped and tie them upwards and pack in any loose ones sticking out when i gotta go round some wytefolk for bread purposes :lol:
:rofl::rofl:Tieing them up always works and makes them look more "professional", which is sad. Something about having your long locs hang down scares them folk smh.

Thug and Birdman really tried to get Wayne killed :smh:

I have a hard time believing all these parties involved are that stupid.

Of course. I think the earlier attempt at going mainstream helped tho. Work out and especially crooked smile was big.

I don't think those songs could have worked for anyone else.

J Cole has his own lane and identity now, but his first couple of albums he came off Logic corny like he was trying too hard. I was shocked it was working.

we need a creators thread. beatmakers, vocalists, graphic artists, engineers, etc. we talk too much about this **** to not try our hand at it :lol:
I been cooking up heat.
When I drop my first record, Imma need y'all to spam my ****.
I stand FIRMLY behind my product.

Back
Top Bottom