Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

“I rock with Akademiks and his hard on thots movement”
57CE7835-E531-42DD-8C82-8CC8685B05FA.gif

I doubt Drake is on some R Kelly ****. :lol:

Drake is just a extra *** _. He hugs his fellow rappers like a obsessed fan.

I'm a father, that "just a extra *** dude" benefit of the doubt **** don't fly. You think this man is that tone deaf to the point where texting this little girl feels okay ? Especially with the type of **** he's saying. Just think about when you were 14 and had a texting relationship with one of the teachers in your school and shorty telling you she misses you ? How you gonna take it ?

I'm a father, that "just a extra *** dude" benefit of the doubt **** don't fly. You think this man is that tone deaf to the point where texting this little girl feels okay ? Especially with what the type of **** he's saying. Just think about when you were 14 and had a texting relationship with one of the teachers in your school and shorty telling you she misses you ? How you gonna take it ?

I don't know what that man thinking. I do know Drake comes off as one of them overboard, annoying, too comfortable dudes.

Nah man....that ain’t the way. You don’t wanna be one of these bitter, resentful of women type *****. That’s unhealthy and most of them dudes big clowns

Agreed.

Where would you say Future ranks on the list of rappers whose content could be considered "misogynist" in today's game? I have him pretty high up, personally.

What if one of the reasons, thots don't get any love from lil rabbit lil rabbit is because his favorite rappers say they don't get any love from them either (in their raps at least).

Keep in mind he also called the Cash Me Outside girl an "underage thot". He thought he was inappropriate for me to post the photo of her major record label album art because of her age...yet he affixed a derogatory term towards her at the same time :lol::smh:

Also keep in mind that it made him and ONLY 2 other ******, probably MUCH older than him if I'm guessing...rather "uncomfortable" :lol:.

Last edited:
:lol: hey man Hendrix keeps a healthy balance...

Bottom line Akademikz not smashin & never was so he not one to be following on anything bird related.

I agree with you in that there's a balance. "Healthy" could be debated :lol:. But I get it...

Would you say it's easier for the "cool rap guy" who women love and ****** wanna be to play with that balance vs. a guy like Akademiks? It's easier for Akademiks to be hard on thots...because "thots" have been hard on him his whole life by ignoring him :lol:

Guys like him carry a deep resentment , which is why you see a pattern in his fan base of the same views.

Future and Drake can get away with it...because women LIKE Future and Drake (at least what they portray).

Agreed.

Where would you say Future ranks on the list of rappers whose content could be considered "misogynist" in today's game? I have him pretty high up, personally.

What if one of the reasons, thots don't get any love from lil rabbit lil rabbit is because his favorite rappers say they don't get any love from them either (in their raps at least).

Keep in mind he also called the Cash Me Outside girl an "underage thot". He thought he was inappropriate for me to post the photo of her major record label album art because of her age...yet he affixed a derogatory term towards her at the same time :lol::smh:

Also keep in mind that it made him and ONLY 2 other *****s, probably MUCH older than him if I'm guessing...rather "uncomfortable" :lol:.

You can respect a thot if you want to, that your own prerogative. I don’t give a ****. But as for me, I feel as though there are more deserving women in the world who deserve my love and respect like bankers & doctors and lawyers as opposed to the ones who post thirst traps for a living. I respect and admire a woman who uses her brain and intellect to get ahead in life and not her looks. *****es who rely on good looks are a flash in the pan while women with knowledge excel far into the future. Do you & I’ma do me. Str8 like that my *****.

Last edited:
You can respect a thot if you want to, that your own prerogative. I don’t give a ****. But as for me, I feel as though there are more deserving women in the world who deserve my love and respect like bankers & doctors and lawyers as opposed to the ones who post thirst traps for a living. I respect and admire a woman who uses her brain and intellect to get ahead in life and not her looks. *****es who rely on good looks are a flash in the pan while women with knowledge excel far into the future. Do you & I’ma do me. Str8 like that my *****.

I feel you my G.

What's your top 5 favorite rappers?

Back
Top Bottom