Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Chick could have done like one of the strippers Fetty was messing with and gotten her teeth fixed. Shorties grill is ****** up.

When chicks do the exposure thing I always get the feeling they're pros and their pimp ummm man, has them in check. Especially when they're in the strip club.

sounded like some spurned bitter ex girlfriend...
da fact of da matter is 6ix9ine was buzzin, ebro fronted on him, and he's da biggest thing in da game right now & they left catchin da vapors.

I Honestly think Ebro is doing this because he recognizes how this trolling **** helps, Hence why they they did the same with Kanye, Did the same with Nicki... I don't really care for it but he's playing the game.. Rosenberg on the other hand is fully ***** made & constantly takes things personal & catches fits on air.

I Honestly think Ebro is doing this because he recognizes how this trolling **** helps

he lookin like a hater, especially when flex playin DF outta 69, he deprived tekashi from his rightful spot
as that dude on summer jam...they were kickin wild dirt when he tried get in anyways implying "you won't be hot enough to be here next year" only for 69 to drop FEFE and be da hottest song to date.

when Rosenberg said "why does nick & Kanye have to stand to him, we hate him!!!" makes him look
like a extra chump... that's mean girls playbook :smh: :lol:

Exactly bruh bruh. I love women as much as the next man! A h_ is to be treated as such! Lol, treat like the bottom feeders which they are.

I’m not putting a hooving, non-get money chic, over a female who makes her own money. IDC if she’s a prep cook at taco bell

That’s why I rock with Akademiks and his hard on thots movement. I’m not showing any thot any form of love or affection. I’m goin hard on all thots & ***** ****. My mind, body, & soul belongs to my eternal, everlasting trophy wife Ro$e Raphael, she forever has my heart.:emoji_trophy::emoji_rose::emoji_hearts::emoji_100::emoji_flag_ht:

Shawty just put Omarion out there :lol:. That P must be amazing. She got a nice lor natural body though.

You can tell from her post what type chick she is though.

Grimey too cool post in 5...4...3..2..1...

she a cute thot, if u scrow down to her 1st pics, u can see da slow transformation from daddy daddy issues
lil girl to fledged semen repository.

Back
Top Bottom