Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Question for people who think like this... Do ya'll just want something to be upset at?

apparently :lol:

ish corny.... same way dudes gets aggy about 69...
this is music first, i dont care what these dudes do or say outside da music.

i was a rap fan before da internet...

Ebro & Roseberg is da personification is sensitive... especially when it comes to 69 & Kanye

***** ain't reachin for ****, some *****s just don't wanna see that **** ****. She a over sexualized underage thot. Ain't no way around that. Like my *****, you seriously riding around bumpin & promotin bhad bhabie? Real & trill *****s ain't on that. You coulda kept that to yaself.

folks used to say that about lil kim hardcore back then....

let that bopper get her chicken...

Shawty just put Omarion out there :lol:. That P must be amazing. She got a nice lor natural body though.

You can tell from her post what type chick she is though.

Grimey too cool post in 5...4...3..2..1...

Y’all obsess over these skeezers, they all the same. Sit around and make dumb *** videos. Y’all suey *** negros act like y’all never got coochie.

My old girl work hard and get it from the mud, I ain’t praising nan of these hookers

:lol: at Meek getting exposed by that trash. Dudes on that level shouldn't even be associating themselves with scoundrels like that. I'd have a ***** on payroll just to fish me vagina, only time she'll be in contact with me is when I arrive to the telly. *****s really don't grasp we live in the "screenshot" era. These dumb **** rather fake clout over the bag

She’s poooor with no money! All these **** who bossed up, got money, degrees, or making their own money, and these n_ choose to chase these albacores!

...but judging by Meeks jumpshot and batting stance, he don’t know no better

Back
Top Bottom