Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

she a cute thot, if u scrow down to her 1st pics, u can see da slow transformation from daddy daddy issues
lil girl to fledged semen repository.
LOL

I ain't never gonna complain about girls showing their **** and *** on IG. They ain't my shorty or BM and I would never cuff. No likes or comments neither. I just bookmark the photo so I could review for research purposes and future updates at a later time.

That’s why I rock with Akademiks and his hard on thots movement. I’m not showing any thot any form of love or affection. I’m goin hard on all thots & ***** ****. My mind, body, & soul belongs to my eternal, everlasting trophy wife Ro$e Raphael, she forever has my heart.:emoji_trophy::emoji_rose::emoji_hearts::emoji_100::emoji_flag_ht:

Nah man....that ain’t the way. You don’t wanna be one of these bitter, resentful of women type *****. That’s unhealthy and most of them dudes big clowns.

AK also ripped that from boxden....like he did chi-wire and many other things. Don’t be them type of ******. That aint playa..

To Keep it a buck... After looking at shorty's page i'd put big money out there that ****'s is PS'ed :lol:

being a celeb gotta be lowkey trash for **** like that. Imagine having to explain random **** like that all the time.

Nah man....that ain’t the way. You don’t wanna be one of these bitter, resentful of women type *****. That’s unhealthy and most of them dudes big clowns.

AK also ripped that from boxden....like he did chi-wire and many other things. Don’t be them type of ******. That aint playa..

Naw **** that. Thots don’t get any love from me. I hate punk *****es & ***** ****. I’ll respect a good and decent woman any day, all day, and every day. But if they are the opposite of that, they receive my disdain & derision eternally.

That's NY though. Where I'm at I hear Moneybagg, Pablo Juan, Kodak, Lil Baby, even Aboogie. I hear people talk about 69 way more than his actual music.

This goes both Ways tho.. 6ix9ine does have a wave in the clubs here (RUN) is a bit excessive, but outside of that Lil Baby x Moneybagg (& that was in a HOOD *** spot) and Kodak's No Flockin, Tunnel Vision those dudes ain't getting big spins over here either.

Also i would like to take this time to release my monthly PSA & remind ya'll to stop letting 6ix9ine scream about billboard like he's Mike Jackson in his prime... A-Boogie is a bigger artist & more importantly a BETTER artist

Y’all obsess over these skeezers, they all the same. Sit around and make dumb *** videos. Y’all suey *** negros act like y’all never got coochie.

My old girl work hard and get it from the mud, I ain’t praising nan of these hookers

:rofl::pimp:

69 running da clubs in NYC, and fefe on rotation on da radio 24/7.

u retired clubbin?

Ya'll can keep that fufu gangster rap... he not gettin no kinda burn down south :pimp:

yawn...how many times are y'all gonna tag me in this stuff? ghostwriting aint work, deadbeat aint work, blackface aint work, I guess pedo is the new one smh. rape is probably next

-I don't care the context of the conversations. Unless this texting is happening in a group chat where another adult member of ole girl's family can see what is being said, he needs to chill.

Sctrach that, just cut it out period. I don't care if the texts are innocent or not, Drake just needs to stop.

-But it will be interesting to cross-reference who shades Drake in here, but was in the R.Kelly thread talking about how many hits and classics he got. :nerd:

Dog out here texting everybody kid but his own

R.Drizzy :rofl: :rofl:

On a serious note they are definitely trying to normalize pedophilia. They consider them a minority group now to the point where we have people openly admitting it during political campaigns running for governer. The powers that be encompass a large group of sick and disgusting individuals who use media to push their agendas and weak feeble minded folks subconsciously accept it to the point where it's normalized especially when it's their idols who are doing the bidding. In reality those people would have an issue with a 32 year old male texting their 14 year old sister or daughter but since it's Drake we hear nonsense like "y'all haters just trying to bring him down" totally ignoring the context and the fact that it makes absolutely no sense why a grown *** man and a little girl should be allowed to have a relationship like that. I'm sure VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL was trying to have a dialogue about this very topic a couple days ago and ironically raps biggest star brings it to the forefront.

Back
Top Bottom