Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Bruh, I watch sports, and do manly ish. Work on cars, mow the lawn, raise my dogs, etc. y’all act like h_’s

“Internet” sea roaches

You a h_ ahh negro :lol:

Sha-boing boinggggggggggg Face ahh

Go look in a mirror, and spit at your face. Imbecile

sea roaches? shaboingboing? lmaoooo ****** b coming up w some crazy **** man

aint eem know these existed lmao

sea-roach-630x339.jpg

all this over bhadbabie :rofl:

Someone gotta tell Thug his gay shock value **** don't work anymore.. we could get Ayoless versions of his music with Gunna & Lil Baby

thats my only pet peeve with dude.

i find it hard to believe dude really in the studio adding zesty zax sauce onto his lingo like that. why he always gotta be extra

Maybe Thug aint even being extra, thats just exactly who/what he is :lol: ...at 1st it seemed like it was all trollin, but he cant seem to let the questionable behavior go so thats probly just who he is at this point

Maybe Thug aint even being extra, thats just exactly who/what he is :lol: ...at 1st it seemed like it was all trollin, but he cant seem to let the questionable behavior go so thats probly just who he is at this point

That's what I been saying. This ain't no act. :lol:

Dude is on some other ****. Talented as hell though.

Thug is a different/eccentric type of _ but he def plays that **** up for branding purposes like most of these artists. Seem like he kinda started doubling down once the fader/pitchfork types started praising him as the “David Bowie of trap music" and ****

I do think thats just kinda his brand at this point tho

Notice you still haven't gotten an intelligent response to this yet.

We been answered it. Said Hollywood/entertainment been doing it since their inception. Why he (you) just now speaking on it? They been pushing pedophilia in the industry. But, why he (you) just now talking about It. Where you doing the same before social media got big? And we all said we don’t condone it. Why he (you) ain’t been spoke on it?

Do you talk to your peers in real life, about it?

And y’all still giving young thug a pass. He’s clearly a bisexual, sweet dude who likes men and women. No straight male is playing gay like that

Some stuff you should just ignore.

Dude is already on probation on camera intoxicated or worse. He's asking for a surprise drug test.

Back
Top Bottom