Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

used to feel bad for dude that he couldnt escape his past and **** now he just tripping for nothing.

kodak under that don q post:

2E1C9A03-4844-4474-8816-30090A2AF7FA.jpeg

Those HBTL _'s saying they pressed Kodak at the studio and Meek had to intervene and save him :lol:

Those HBTL _'s saying they pressed Kodak at the studio and Meek had to intervene and save him :lol:

I saw that on KTT and said damn thats weird as hell to just make up outta nowhere. Like it was some random HBTL93 or some @ name like that.

:lol: at it being verified

Man we about to see Fat Gucci all over again for these next ten years :smh:

Except bro already kinda pushing his luck going in and out of jail all the time. He gotta be cool. Don’t he still got a sexual assault case pending in SC? Them white folks down here gonna see behavior like this and cook him and his fat *** hog belly :lol:

Kodak Black is going to end up back in jail. Those dude around him must not care about him at all.

Son done grouped himself in with the class of cats I don’t check for anymore. The ****** who can’t stay out of their own way. I try to keep it objective and only focus on the music, but I can only ignore the corny **** seeping into the music for so long.

Son done grouped himself in with the class of cats I don’t check for anymore. The *****s who can’t stay out of their own way. I try to keep it objective and only focus on the music, but I can only ignore the corny **** seeping into the music for so long.
Even worse is he not even putting out consistent bangers like before where you could say "well at least the music fire"

Joe and remy both trash for coming at jinxes point. This is exactly the same issue black folks deal with on a regular.

When you have a different opinion or a scope outside of the hood your brotha is quick to question your blackness or come at your mindset.
Remy and Joe both sorry for this and its a shame that they dont realize that they push the issue within the community.

Joe and remy both trash for coming at jinxes point. This is exactly the same issue black folks deal with on a regular.

When you have a different opinion or a scope outside of the hood your brotha is quick to question your blackness or come at your mindset.
Remy and Joe both sorry for this and its a shame that they dont realize that they push the issue within the community.

Honestly I Kinda of feel where Remy was coming from (Not her questioning his blackness tho, that was wack) but she's kind of right in her assessment although i don't think it played out well. I was into the whole blacklivesmatter thing until i started to see where it headed. It seems like everything is directed towards trying to get those who aren't black to understand the injustice we face.. At a certain point it's like What the **** else needs to be shown, we've seen slavery play out, we see Kids getting shot in parks, In Kmart, In their own homes etc etc on a weekly basis. If we still gotta "explain" after all that time, then those people who don't get it are either A)******ed B) Don't Give A **** because it don't effect them

So at that point we are wasting time trying to convince them instead of getting everyone on the same page in our community, Those same people who have all the patience in the world for everyone else are quick to cancel any black person for the slightest difference of opinion or thought. I can't count how many times i've seen these BLM type cats Try & get a black person completely ostracized or stopped because they're "problematic" or because they are pushing a narrative of black mobility first.

Back
Top Bottom