Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This Dude had Rosenberg in his feelings & it's how i feel everytime Kanye's discussed in this thread

Another thing about this video that Pissed me off was Rosenberg *****ing & whining about Nicki/Kanye standing by Hernandez because of his "energy" As if Hot 97 doesn't interview & play music that promotes the same kind of ******* on the daily. I **** with Ebro but Rosenberg Is really an emotional *** dude.

Idk how *****s saw That post and missed the entire point :lol:

Had nothing to do with supporting or bumping bad bhadie and it’s fairly easy to come across a lot of **** you don’t roll with

Nah, we didn’t “miss the point”. That’s why I said, how did you find that? Like, WHO SEEKS out this type of nonsense? I’m 30 years old, I BEEN knew the Hollywood/entertainment industry was disgusting. Little kim was 17 during junior mafia days, foxy brown was 16, Aaliyah was 16/17 YEARS OLD During her prime. Roman Polanski was running around raping little girls, and he ran to Europe.

These people BEEN nasty. Half of y’all only taking about now because it’s the “in vogue” thing to do.
I don’t condone none of that nonsense.

These industry folks been nasty, stop acting like this is new

Not to mention, Rihanna was 16 or 17 when Rocafella signed her. And she’s currently same age as me. Industry been having adults meddling around with minors. Y’all dummies turned the other cheek back then, now want to be all high and mighty. Be quiettttttt

Son it ain't my fault you posting pics of lil girls with they stomach out. Don't nobody wanna see that ****. :lol:

What kinda sweet **** boy beats his chest saying "I sonned you" over the internet. :lol: :smh:

Goof ***.

:rofl::lol:

Preachhhhhhh. That n_ been eating subway subs laced by Jared Fogle. The FEDS need to have a look at his laptop

I saw that album cover and it was very weird considering up until now it seemed like they were actually making it a point NOT to sexualize her like that.

Seem like every pic I’ve saw of her she always just had on a wife beater/ hoodie and jeans.

I guess it’s album time now tho :rolleyes :lol:

939F973A-1A0F-45D6-8F8B-D600EEC10F01.png
@ her actually having Billboard charting songs

Ol boy posted the girls album cover saying how that wasn’t okay, and y’all flipped it around making it seem like he’s into little girls and is obsessed with her career :smh:
And still why post it? Who wants to scroll down and see that? Just like the ayo stuff that be popping up in here. We already know that lil girls image is OD, that's not breaking news.

And still why post it? Who wants to scroll down and see that? Just like the ayo stuff that be popping up in here. We already know that lil girls image is OD, that's not breaking news.

Exactly, why would you acknowledge the elephant when you know it’s in the room?

Field Mob 3-3 with the albums and they gotta classic. Probably my favorite duo of all time and they’re mad underrated.

Swizz is my guy, I still like his beats. Some are repetitive as **** and he feeling himself too much now. He doing too much vocals on his records now.

He used to get clowed as Casio Beats at first. You'll never hear another producer mention him.

as a beatmaker myself i feel like thats his best era

no one else recaptured that sound...**** sounded like video game music for Nintendo Presents: The Tunnel :lol:

He fell off once he started trying to remake the Touch it drum pattern every beat.

Swizz up until 01 one of my favorite artistic eras and I saw a interview where he said he still got thousands of beats from that era. Man need to slide those to someone.

His last crazy beat was Welcome To The Jungle. Which lowkey in retrospect could have came from that era too.

But he is the greatest producer hook/ad lib guy other than prime 90’s puff and he might be better bc Swizz can still do it and sound good today and Puff can’t really do it unless the beat is in that 90’s smooth pocket. He sounded so out of place on that Nas intro and I was looking forward to Hate Me Now II.

Back
Top Bottom