Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

***** ain't reachin for ****, some *****s just don't wanna see that **** ****. She a over sexualized underage thot. Ain't no way around that. Like my *****, you seriously riding around bumpin & promotin bhad bhabie? Real & trill *****s ain't on that. You coulda kept that to yaself.
Did you even read his post? :lol:

28F7AD2E-E1FB-4A14-B66E-14140C7F7CAC.jpeg

:lol:

liked by wayno

oh joe

This ***** Jay Electronica got a song out :lol:

man this dude is so weird

come out of nowhere to somewhat reach to insert himself in the em/iovine/2pac ******** and then instead of capitalizing on jumping out the window he uploads a record from 8 years ago to streaming lol....

man this dude is cooked. dude probably literally takes months to make one song and we been gassing his talent.

i hope this **** is at least remastered. added a trap drum and dream autotune interlude or some **** damn. i was literally a freshman in high school on rap ******* radar everyday when this **** came out...

http://rapradar.com/2010/11/15/new-music-jay-electronica-ft-jay-z-the-dream-shiny-suit-theory/

man this dude is so weird

come out of nowhere to somewhat reach to insert himself in the em/iovine/2pac bull**** and then instead of capitalizing on jumping out the window he uploads a record from 8 years ago to streaming lol....

man this dude is cooked. dude probably literally takes months to make one song and we been gassing his talent.

i hope this **** is at least remastered. added a trap drum and dream autotune interlude or some **** damn. i was literally a freshman in high school on rap ****ing radar everyday when this **** came out...

http://rapradar.com/2010/11/15/new-music-jay-electronica-ft-jay-z-the-dream-shiny-suit-theory/

Joe and them made some sort of comment on Jay Elec and I agree with them now about him. Bruh reputation is coasting off a project dropped many moons ago.

So dream can ghostwrite for jay????
Nah I’m good

he ghostwrote magna carta intro on some **** whrre it was his song first and jay rapped what he said

he said that i think on sway

so this aint even a bad idea the dream’s pen is most important in the game post 2000

he ghostwrote magna carta intro on some **** whrre it was his song first and jay rapped what he said

he said that i think on sway

so this aint even a bad idea the dream’s pen is most important in the game post 2000
He also wrote on wtt for jay

Back
Top Bottom