Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

but regardless @mrwavez come git ur mans

dude 30 leaving heart eyes under a ***** who aint got a permit yet :rofl:

impervious to L’s

well almost

pusha-t-gif-12.gif

I remember when PND's recognize dropped and thought it was weird he had teenage Kylie Jenner posted in the background while Drake rapped. ****** was excited by that :lol: "oh look that's Kylie".

Then when he dissed Tyga afterward he tells him "we know your girl real well just not in public".

He BEEN told ****** what type of of time he was on :lol:

Again...I don't give a **** if Kanye was in Mar Del Lago with Trump flicking it up on IG right now. If he could still make "Devil In A New Dress" quality records...I'd still be rocking. These optics are for the people that are manipulated by optics. This is so forced and transparent because he knows people are going to say "Look Kanye back in the hood again...he back black again". Just give me good music. The only one of those June albums I was rocking with was Daytona and I'm starting to wonder how much he really produced on that because the rest of those albums were sub par.

Budden was right about him and Eminem. They're "metrics" now.

This is my thing with the whole "Kanye is Rebranding"...... If we just look at his career Whether Positive or negative Kanye has done what he thinks is right. his actions dating back all the way to College dropout has never really been made with Public Opinion in mind. When he was arguably at the biggest point in his career, he stepped on the VMA's & Nuked his popularity in order to defend a loss he wasn't even involved in.

***** was on that Yeezus tour in the midst of saying he liked trump, Doing Rants About Nike & Beyonce & ****. He Literally threw on a MAGA cap & made those slavery comments at the height of the GOOD Music rollout.... With all that said he still had a #1 album, He still continued to Sell out shoes, he still on that forbes list... Why would he be doing the rebrand now if he wasn't actually genuine about it.

I could understand if his business was really hurt behind what he's been doing, but nothing has changed outside of internet chatter. Despite all the "controversy" he still had success & that's with the music being mediocre as hell (Outside of Daytona & Teyana). I just don't buy that this is some kind of "business" rebrand when the business been flourishing throughout this entire "cancellation"

This Dude had Rosenberg in his feelings & it's how i feel everytime Kanye's discussed in this thread

Interview was dope, went and watched his previous 2 on hot 97 which were both also dope.

In one he mentioned how he’s just a better speaker and delivers the messages better than Ye but they have similar ideas... which I can kind of see.

Seems like a real/smart dude.

Again...I don't give a **** if Kanye was in Mar Del Lago with Trump flicking it up on IG right now. If he could still make "Devil In A New Dress" quality records...I'd still be rocking. These optics are for the people that are manipulated by optics. This is so forced and transparent because he knows people are going to say "Look Kanye back in the hood again...he back black again". Just give me good music. The only one of those June albums I was rocking with was Daytona and I'm starting to wonder how much he really produced on that because the rest of those albums were sub par.

Budden was right about him and Eminem. They're "metrics" now.

which video does Budden speak on these two

Question for people who think like this... Do ya'll just want something to be upset at?

People rightfully blasted him for not doing enough in his community & not being around the people who supported him before superstardom, he realizes his mistakes is putting together a team & getting back with community leaders & the people of Chicago to at least try & help a lending hand & then people get upset at that also :lol:.

Do i agree that some of this could be done behind the scenes yes.... but then again Jay does A LOT of thing behind the scenes & gets called a money hungry leech because of that. I'm just lost as to what people want from these celebrities.
I don’t want anything from Kanye. I have no expectations for him, because he hasn’t set any kind of standard as a thoughtful human being who wants to make a meaningful impact that isn’t attached to some kind of personal gain from him.

That doesn’t mean I’m mad, but I’m not going to pretend that this blatant rebrand attempt isn’t borderline offensive with how he’s using Chicago to help people’s general perception of him.

He got time to do all this, but he still hasn’t had the time to sit down and think of something a bit more thoughtful than this vague idea of personal freedom.

Watch that *****. He’s not out for any but himself. Buy that big *** square suit and Lil Pump video if you like.

Last edited:
The whole industry selling kids + sex.

Dn_FMh_Fa_V4_AA_l_YE.jpg

It's hard to hold a moral compass to any of these *****s when the whole "culture" is on some wild wild west ****.

The entertainment industry in general is not the place to play morality police tbh

Until it started being bad for them, ****** wasn’t all up in the videos with Weinstein and Kellz. A lot of fake caring going on. Nobody give af. All these rappers be ******* on little girls man.

Question for people who think like this... Do ya'll just want something to be upset at?

People rightfully blasted him for not doing enough in his community & not being around the people who supported him before superstardom, he realizes his mistakes is putting together a team & getting back with community leaders & the people of Chicago to at least try & help a lending hand & then people get upset at that also :lol:.

Do i agree that some of this could be done behind the scenes yes.... but then again Jay does A LOT of thing behind the scenes & gets called a money hungry leech because of that. I'm just lost as to what people want from these celebrities.

He was so dug in on his c**n views and dismissed anybody that actually tryna help him. His crazy fans kept saying "well he's trollin..." "well this is what he really meant...". Now it's "well he's sorry for his mistakes". :lol:

Nah, he a grown *** man, he ain't one of these 20 year old new mumble rappers. He was going so hard saying black people in Chicago don't care about so called "black on black crime" now he meeting with the leaders he claimed didn't care? :lol:

The clown **** just don't stop with this dude. He's shown us who he really is and I'm gonna believe him. It was **** him a few months and it's still **** him to me.

I was sleeping on this new Wale EP, not bad at all. Also would like for Cole to do a Back To The Feature because for whatever reason he saves his best verses for songs with other rappers

The entertainment industry in general is not the place to play morality police tbh

Until it started being bad for them, *****s wasn’t all up in the videos with Weinstein and Kellz. A lot of fake caring going on. Nobody give af. All these rappers be ****ing on little girls man.

Nah bruh bruh

When it was just Tyga on the stand nobody was letting it slide, including Drake himself :lol:

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL how you even “search” for or come across that track listing? She’s f’in terrible inside and out...

I'm really tired of some of ya'll too cool for school ****** acting like you too cool to use the internet :smh:

I got that from Akadmiks page...the same person who posts Kodak Black, NBA Youngboy, Kevin Gates, and the rest of them weird zesty *** trap ****** ya'll listen too.

I posted that ALONG with WORDS, that went along with a point I was making. Knock it off...acting like I got that from ******* and I posted it for people to beast over.

It's always one of ya'll ****** on some "oh my god....how do you even know about these people" ****.

Yeah, I'm sorry but that's weird posting that cover. Some **** _'s need to skip over.

This is funny...because you're all over the R.Kelly thread professing your love for him :lol:

You stay sub posting or following me around in this forum and other forums. Please stay off my ****. I know I sonned you countless times on here but you don't have to hold on to it. If you notice...I ignore everything you post because you have the IQ of a Kiwi. Please stop it.

Back
Top Bottom