The way $he penetrate$ my brain
Buddah, done ble$$ed me with game
Good game, you want to chop it up,
We can kick it, $moke a fatty to the dome
***** lay high, thugged out, $mokin', all, night, long

Heard NGeeYL is featured on Carti next project :nerd::nerd:

lowkey i saw someone say that on his live and he ignored it lol

where u heard it lol

they whole lil clique could have been huge if they didnt start beefing. billz slime dollaz ngeeyl alone would have been a crazy group/clique. NGee on 300, Slime w/ Cole Bennett and now I guess Billz ******* w Pierre

lmao this time last year ****** was trapped out on IG live all the time lol and Torch just came out, surreal to see it happen for em

keep grinding boy ya life can change in one year :lol: lowkey less

lowkey i saw someone say that on his live and he ignored it lol

where u heard it lol

they whole lil clique could have been huge if they didnt start beefing. billz slime dollaz ngeeyl alone would have been a crazy group/clique. NGee on 300, Slime w/ Cole Bennett and now I guess Billz ****ing w Pierre

lmao this time last year *****s was trapped out on IG live all the time lol and Torch just came out, surreal to see it happen for em

keep grinding boy ya life can change in one year :lol: lowkey less

upload_2018-9-16_14-13-22.jpeg

Saw one of the Carti fan pages on Twitter screenshot this awhile back :nerd::nerd:

I’d knock this guy out as well

**** the beef, just off the strength he ran up on MGK, and got handled, now he in the car crying like “i just was stating my opinion, chill man, etc”

:lol: #CleaningUpWithKanye

i would watch the hell out of that

In Before the same people who claimed that Kanye Only makes money from the white community & only gets their support, simultaneously say he's in Chicago again to Boost his sales & "sell something" Despite him Having a #1 Album & Selling out Sneakers throughout this whole Maga Hat situation

I’d knock this guy out as well

**** the beef, just off the strength he ran up on MGK, and got handled, now he in the car crying like “i just was stating my opinion, chill man, etc”

**** kinda pissed me off how he tried to play victim like he didnt wake up that saturday and randomly go bother than man. doing more than em or mgk themselves would even do if they saw each other.

and then tried to get “people of color” race card sympathy.

dudes really b lame as hell and grown as hell. dude really thought all that **** thru and said yup thats the one daniel son.

*****s is dying to give Kanye a pass and he’s out here doing everything he can.

**** Kanye.

I listened to that man talk and he still didn’t have anything of substance to say. Kick rocks.

Question for people who think like this... Do ya'll just want something to be upset at?

People rightfully blasted him for not doing enough in his community & not being around the people who supported him before superstardom, he realizes his mistakes is putting together a team & getting back with community leaders & the people of Chicago to at least try & help a lending hand & then people get upset at that also :lol:.

Do i agree that some of this could be done behind the scenes yes.... but then again Jay does A LOT of thing behind the scenes & gets called a money hungry leech because of that. I'm just lost as to what people want from these celebrities.

It's actually amazing how flagrant and transparent Ye is being right now w/this damage control :lol:

Man Ye is so transparent he gonna go on Breakfast Club and be like “yeah y’all let me know I was wilding and I decided to go try to use my voice and efforts in the Chi instead of continuing to use those efforts and voice to support Trump”

****** want people to change and when that person does they don’t wanna let them be a new person

just like Cardi gonna be all prim and proper soon and thats gonna be her downfall to yall loving her like everyone aint acting like her fake *** PR agent right now talmbout “how you gon act a fool in frunna all dem wytefolks!”

:lol: man what do ****** really want from celebrities

Again...I don't give a **** if Kanye was in Mar Del Lago with Trump flicking it up on IG right now. If he could still make "Devil In A New Dress" quality records...I'd still be rocking. These optics are for the people that are manipulated by optics. This is so forced and transparent because he knows people are going to say "Look Kanye back in the hood again...he back black again". Just give me good music. The only one of those June albums I was rocking with was Daytona and I'm starting to wonder how much he really produced on that because the rest of those albums were sub par.

Budden was right about him and Eminem. They're "metrics" now.

Back
Top Bottom