Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

shoutout @wavycrocket for putting me on.

y’all should post more local acts that are legit buzzing in your city (not your homie lol).

regionalism otw back. look at atlanta, florida, the west coast, chicago.

i trid to get a thread for local popping songs going

im ******* w houston rn.

yung icey b going crazy. south carolina got the best producer batting average this decade aside from Atlanta.

its lowkey hella random texas artists my roommates be putting me on. half pint filmz from out there?

shoutout @wavycrocket for putting me on.

y’all should post more local acts that are legit buzzing in your city (not your homie lol).

regionalism otw back. look at atlanta, florida, the west coast, chicago.

i trid to get a thread for local popping songs going

Regionalism never left. People just been complaining about everything sounding the same because they're out of touch. The mainstream **** sound the same while those who are lesser known typically hold down the sound

I have a different respect for Youngboy NBA. Listened to his newest mixtape on the way to Trap Karaoke hosted by T.I. ...

Boy can spit!

T.I. hosted the show for 30 mins. Had a $1K contest for someone who can do a verse from his newest song (its trash). Nobody could. :lol:

Then he performed the song - nobody was vibing with it ‍:lol:

Dro and Tokyo and the chick from Crime Mobb, surprised the contestants who did their song.

If y’all ever get a chance to go to one, go. Felt like church. So many women in there of all ages 18+, a married 40 year was pushing up on me and buying me drinks all night :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh names himself...Skeet Taste?

LMAO bo what the hell these folks b thinking.

What the **** else can skeet taste mean lmao?

I have a different respect for Youngboy NBA. Listened to his newest mixtape on the way to Trap Karaoke hosted by T.I. ...

Hanging around Gates got that boy on another level right now...he lowkey making something beyond rap. You gotta really listen to what that boy b saying.

he more of the real BooPac than boosie lmao.

And that Trap Karaoke is a great idea and I'mma try to lowkey steal that idea and do it at my school with some smaller name artists lmao. TI found him a move. Hope thats copyrighted. I would halfway watch a show like that on BET as I smoked and went to sleep. lmao strictly 2004-2012 music though.

Boy can spit!

T.I. hosted the show for 30 mins. Had a $1K contest for someone who can do a verse from his newest song (its trash). Nobody could. :lol:

Then he performed the song - nobody was vibing with it ‍:lol:

Dro and Tokyo and the chick from Crime Mobb, surprised the contestants who did their song.

If y’all ever get a chance to go to one, go. Felt like church. So many women in there of all ages 18+, a married 40 year was pushing up on me and buying me drinks all night :lol:

princess could always get it
with her thick self

:lol:

It’s wild that it’s spelt that way, but the T on that ***** really silent. Pronounced “ski taste” and it really just means a sip, or a lil bit. 90s Houston slang that boys used when pouring up drank.

Back
Top Bottom