Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ntnyc when boogie gonna drop that look back it? Snippet been out almost a year that joint sound flames

****** ain’t ******* with Die Lit?
3A963515-6032-47FA-AB7A-D3E24F13FE3F.png

Dude walked up to him talking **** ... then told the bodyguards to shoot a fair one...... naw fam that’s not how that works lmao. The black eye in the vid and him saying he will drop charges if they fight in the octagon :rofl:

https://www.complex.com/music/2018/...-beat-up-actor-who-confronted-him-eminem-beef

couldnt watch all the way thru. too much ***** *** ness.

dude decided to spend his saturday going and harassing this man on a date with his girl and then wanna play victim when MGK dont just brush that **** off. ppl dont think celebrities are real people.

lmao over a rap beef.

The gerbil faced maga indentured servant is washed. Could care less if he dug up 97' BIG

#nospins
Since college dropout I was a really big Kanye fan
But I can’t mess with all that maga ******** he’s doing now

I still listen to his **** and I think his shoes are cool but I can’t rock with that maga bs he’s doing now

Playboi Carti is bottom layer on trash day levels of trash. That ****** can't go a full song without it being one long *** adlib

Hey man I like the dudes stuff but don’t agree with his political opinion lol

i feel you.

i personally feel like he been violating for years but i feel like u gotta be crazy or off in some way to be once in a lifetime great like michael, kanye, robert kelly, etc.

Back
Top Bottom