Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He posted the back of a album cover with her fully clothed speaking on the over sexualization of young chicks in the entertainment industry... the **** is not okay and he's just stating when did **** like this become acceptable ?

upload_2018-9-16_21-35-8.jpeg

It's out of control

He posted the back of a album cover with her fully clothed speaking on the over sexualization of young chicks in the entertainment industry... the **** is not okay and he's just stating when did **** like this become acceptable ?

upload_2018-9-16_21-35-8.jpeg

It's out of control

Fam...I'm saying.

I could see if I posted a heart emoji or some **** next to it. But ****** decided to ignore the point I was making...and make a stretch armstrong reach. Weird *** ******

Nicki's fall from grace is going to be funny with the internet.

If I saw ****** up face Lil Kim, I'd apologize for thinking she was the one in the wrong.

I got that from Akadmiks page...the same person who posts Kodak Black, NBA Youngboy, Kevin Gates, and the rest of them weird zesty *** trap *****s ya'll listen too.

:lol:

***** ain't reachin for ****, some ****** just don't wanna see that **** ****. She a over sexualized underage thot. Ain't no way around that. Like my *****, you seriously riding around bumpin & promotin bhad bhabie? Real & trill ****** ain't on that. You coulda kept that to yaself.

***** ain't reachin for ****, some *****s just don't wanna see that **** ****. She a over sexualized underage thot. Ain't no way around that. Like my *****, you seriously riding around bumpin & promotin bhad bhabie? Real & trill *****s ain't on that. You coulda kept that to yaself.

I dont know what it says about me and the fact that I can completely read all the asterisk parts word for word

Nah bruh bruh

When it was just Tyga on the stand nobody was letting it slide, including Drake himself :lol:

But that’s what I mean though, Tyga now has one of the hottest and biggest records of the year :rofl:

There’s no ambiguity we KNOW he ****s with underaged girls and it don’t even matter :rofl: that’s what I mean man it’s a lot of fake caring going on. Don’t nobody care man.

***** ain't reachin for ****, some *****s just don't wanna see that **** ****. She a over sexualized underage thot. Ain't no way around that. Like my *****, you seriously riding around bumpin & promotin bhad bhabie? Real & trill *****s ain't on that. You coulda kept that to yaself.

Yes....everything about that post suggests I'm "riding around bumpin & promotin bhad bhabie". That's exactly why I posted it.

I even pre-ordered it on iTunes.

Idk how *****s saw That post and missed the entire point :lol:

Had nothing to do with supporting or bumping bad bhadie and it’s fairly easy to come across a lot of **** you don’t roll with

I'm really interested to see how far the reaching can get on this one :smh:

Nicki's fall from grace is going to be funny with the internet.

If I saw ****ed up face Lil Kim, I'd apologize for thinking she was the one in the wrong.

:lol:

It's already funny. Shes having an expose and meltdown right in front of our eyes.

This is funny...because you're all over the R.Kelly thread professing your love for him :lol:

You stay sub posting or following me around in this forum and other forums. Please stay off my ****. I know I sonned you countless times on here but you don't have to hold on to it. If you notice...I ignore everything you post because you have the IQ of a Kiwi. Please stop it.

Son it ain't my fault you posting pics of lil girls with they stomach out. Don't nobody wanna see that ****. :lol:

What kinda sweet **** boy beats his chest saying "I sonned you" over the internet. :lol: :smh:

Goof ***.

He was so dug in on his c**n views and dismissed anybody that actually tryna help him. His crazy fans kept saying "well he's trollin..." "well this is what he really meant...". Now it's "well he's sorry for his mistakes". :lol:

Nah, he a grown *** man, he ain't one of these 20 year old new mumble rappers. He was going so hard saying black people in Chicago don't care about so called "black on black crime" now he meeting with the leaders he claimed didn't care? :lol:

The clown **** just don't stop with this dude. He's shown us who he really is and I'm gonna believe him. It was **** him a few months and it's still **** him to me.

im a lil confused by this because the so called "**** views" are all assumptions that he spoke on countless times. homie has stated several times that his support of Trump comes from him thinking that Trump would finally break the cycle of the passive aggressive politician who claims their for the poor & disenfranchised to get votes.. & continues to keep the same program going.... Trump has came into office with an unmasked version of most politicians & still ****** are claiming allegiance to the "blie" politicians who ain't tryna change **** :lol:

Also we gonna disregard all of the pro black messaging that Kanye has had throughout the majority of the years & all the work people affiliated with him haven done because he went thru a small period where he was off (the same period where the ***** literally got checked into the mental hospital) & is now trying to right his wrongs.

People *****ed on & on about him not having the right info or people around him & the ***** got the right info & people around him, is trying to pull his resources to complete something, but is beingg bashed for doing so.

this era loves to crucify someone & then act like they can't change their ways when their proven wrong & humbled.

im a lil confused by this because the so called "**** views" are all assumptions that he spoke on countless times. homie has stated several times that his support of Trump comes from him thinking that Trump would finally break the cycle of the passive aggressive politician who claims their for the poor & disenfranchised to get votes.. & continues to keep the same program going.... Trump has came into office with an unmasked version of most politicians & still *****s are claiming allegiance to the "blie" politicians who ain't tryna change **** :lol:

Also we gonna disregard all of the pro black messaging that Kanye has had throughout the majority of the years & all the work people affiliated with him haven done because he went thru a small period where he was off (the same period where the ***** literally got checked into the mental hospital) & is now trying to right his wrongs.

People *****ed on & on about him not having the right info or people around him & the ***** got the right info & people around him, is trying to pull his resources to complete something, but is beingg bashed for doing so.

this era loves to crucify someone & then act like they can't change their ways when their proven wrong & humbled.

I don't wanna crucify Kanye. I gotta keep saying this, I own his whole catalog up until Yeezus.

Clearly he didn't know what he was talking about but he was so far over the edge, it's hard to take those words back. If he had took the approach of asking questions, taking in information and just being student and learning that woulda been right way to go about it but nope. He was out here sounding like Trumps house slave. It was pathetic.

Kanye has done some pro black stuff in the past but when you switch and jump over there it does kinda ruin what you've done in the past. Jim Brown has done a lot of GREAT stuff but people are looking at him funny too for his weird support of Trump.

Back
Top Bottom