Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Question for people who think like this... Do ya'll just want something to be upset at?

People rightfully blasted him for not doing enough in his community & not being around the people who supported him before superstardom, he realizes his mistakes is putting together a team & getting back with community leaders & the people of Chicago to at least try & help a lending hand & then people get upset at that also :lol:.

Do i agree that some of this could be done behind the scenes yes.... but then again Jay does A LOT of thing behind the scenes & gets called a money hungry leech because of that. I'm just lost as to what people want from these celebrities.
Kanye is basically doing what Trump did when he invited Blacks folk to Trump tower f out of here. He’s a clown. Why he gotta publicize what he’s doing? Just do the work if you’re committed to making a difference. Like dude I’m here said it’s damage control. Kaep basically made it cool and marketable to be woke, so biscuit he doing the same. Adidas pin got in his ear and told him they want to release a new yeezy with some proceeds going to charity in Chicago.

61bbN%2B5RuJL.jpg

Yes why would anyone trust A legendary producer who has worked with The GOATS in music throughout his career & has been dropping hits for 20+ years... :lol:

surely HE'S the one who doesn't know what's going on

Name 5 great swizz beats of the last 10 years.

Alicia keys washed him on the Wayne track. That’s the same beat he’s been making since 09.

Buddha bless >>> swizz

I'm really tired of some of ya'll too cool for school *****s acting like you too cool to use the internet :smh:

I got that from Akadmiks page...the same person who posts Kodak Black, NBA Youngboy, Kevin Gates, and the rest of them weird zesty *** trap *****s ya'll listen too.

I posted that ALONG with WORDS, that went along with a point I was making. Knock it off...acting like I got that from ******* and I posted it for people to beast over.

It's always one of ya'll *****s on some "oh my god....how do you even know about these people" ****.

This is funny...because you're all over the R.Kelly thread professing your love for him :lol:

You stay sub posting or following me around in this forum and other forums. Please stay off my ****. I know I sonned you countless times on here but you don't have to hold on to it. If you notice...I ignore everything you post because you have the IQ of a Kiwi. Please stop it.

I don’t follow Akademiks you pinhead looking fool. I get my music off YOUTUBE and DATPIFF app. I’m a man bruh. I don’t sit online like a female all day, intertwined with gossip. I don’t do shade room or none of that. I only see gossip when its posted here. I care about the music FIRST.

I don’t seek out these bozos y’all obsess about. I don’t follow any celebrities on IG or twitter. It’s usually retweet’s or screenshots posted by other folks I follow.

Bruh, I watch sports, and do manly ish. Work on cars, mow the lawn, raise my dogs, etc. y’all act like h_’s

“To cool for the Internet”’ DAMN RIGHT. Because the majority of these “Internet” sea roaches hide behind a veil. You follow Bhad Barbies career :rofl::rofl:

You a h_ ahh negro :lol:

Sha-boing boinggggggggggg Face ahh

You mad at me because your so heavily invested in her garbage :rofl:

Do me a favor, Go look in a mirror, and spit at your face. Imbecile

Back
Top Bottom