Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Didn’t realize upon first listen that there were so many people on the song. I like the concept of the song linking up with the video. Almost need the video to add context to a lot.

Thought he was retiring the Gambino name. New album?:nerd:

29r9wl.gif

Didn’t realize upon first listen that there were so many people on the song. I like the concept of the song linking up with the video. Almost need the video to add context to a lot.

Thought he was retiring the Gambino name. New album?:nerd:

This supposed to be his last album under that name. Expecting a summer time release since the tour is coming.

Crazy thing about that video is I can see Fox News/white folks being outraged by it but not when these things actually happen.

Save who? I never even heard of this girl till yesterday when I saw Aks video of her being linked to Kodak , 69 and Tadoe. She is a lost little girl looking for attention I dont know anything else about her. But no man should be putting hands on a woman and beating her like that. Save that energy for 69 if that is who your problem is with.

Show me where I said beating a woman or putting hands to her is cool...

She aint lost. She CHOOSES to hang with these type of dudes. She’s a grown woman. Stop making her blameless. Ain’t nobody forcing her to get involved with dudes like that, except herself. If she’s like guys like that, so be it.

You don’t want her to be accountable. You want to be one of the contrarian dudes, who seek to change women like this. She is who she is.

Like I said I dont know who she is. From the video she looked like a little girl 18-19 at most. Not sure how I could "save her" or "change her" she dont know me just like I dont know her but if my little cousin or a female I did know was getting her face broken in I would hope she wouldn't put herself in those situations again. Thats all I was saying.

You seem to be an expert in her matters so ill take you word for it. Grown *** women gets beat up for hanging around gangstas who let their nuts hang.:pimp:

New album?:nerd:

Expecting a summer time release since the tour is coming.

A rollout plan got leaked around a week ago that revealed This Is America, him premiering new music on SNL (that "Saturday" song), along with Travis Scott and Rocky releasing in May; that has the album set for September.

Every attempt to reupload the images seems to get taken down by RCA. There's way more in there about how they wanted to lay the year out/particulars about the packaging and ****, so they might go back to the drawing board and delay the album at this point though.

Via KTT

Some of ya'll was right when ya'll said dudes opinions about women are horrible

Even though I question this generation dancing style (feminine), that boy can dance though. :lol:

at first that **** looked feminine to me but the more i watch it its like he mixing modern dances with african dances with prince/MJ IDGAF if i look zesty swag.

i wouldnt be doing that **** in the club im too tall for all that :lol but dope visuals to mix the african tribal **** with the nae nae/hit them folks type dances.

Back
Top Bottom