Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

@wavycrocket yeah the young ****** is officially replacing Gucci with Nudy as the king of the trap. ***** out here dropping down and getting his eagle on for no other reason than it being a nice Sunday.

Slow news day so I just wanted to let ya'll know that your trap god is bustin multiple splits in pink nickers

477388E8-609B-417A-AF67-2DB7BDBE505E.png

Somebody said his shorts made of vibranium lmao

Bruh i'm not even sure if that's really him or not but just the fact that ****** can see this & give it actual thought is hilarious to me... Waka Grew up & became Vegan, Wop grew up & is on his Max Goof ****

tenor.gif

@wavycrocket yeah the young *****s is officially replacing Gucci with Nudy as the king of the trap. ***** out here dropping down and getting his eagle on for no other reason than it being a nice Sunday.

:lol I was just gon ask if that's Gucci, who are yall replacing him with after this

Definitely not Gucci

Some of Gambino's dance moves were fem, that's a fact. Men just don't move and look at the camera a certain way but he still talented as ****.

90% of those dances are all African lol there’s a video of a kid in a school uniform over there doing them.

It ain’t femine breh das how we used to get down

251373B6-001E-48F5-875B-0A6F49D6DC69.png

We? Like we as our ancestors?

Or, we as in my/our lifetime....

I love to dance. And can dance, but what they do now is definitely not like what our ancestry was doing.

That is no where near how those dances are...

Being from New Orleans, now this is close to our ancestry dances...

I love to dance. And can dance, but what they do now is definitely not like what our ancestry was doing.

A few clips ain't representative of dance as a whole

Because a few clips is representative of dance as a whole

Examples. :lol: It was noted.

I’m sure many of us NTers are well traveled. I can only speak from what I’ve seen being from a tribe of Indians and Black. None of those dances resemble any of that foolish Uzi Vert dances.

*edit*

Yes, some of the dances are African tribe dances and is stemmed from that. However,
I’m speaking of this generation flamboyant style of dances.

Last edited:
Post malone's numbers are pure bull****. Album was mediocre. Even critics are trashing it. Kinda badly actually

Starts around 2:50. Said he asked for a release and finally got it. Looks like he didn't burn the bridge, at least publicly.

still cant believe birdman signed that ***** who tryna be bestfriends with his son

Check it out he was doing this dance

I just watched the video again, and nah. If ya'll think some of those moves was feminine, then idk :lol . Only move that was a bit too much was the move he made when he said I'm so pretty or whatever but I'm sure that was the point.

Back
Top Bottom