Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

90% of those dances are all African lol there’s a video of a kid in a school uniform over there doing them.

It ain’t femine breh das how we used to get down

251373B6-001E-48F5-875B-0A6F49D6DC69.png
Those are zesty African dances then lol.

Pretty sure we just defining the word wave differently.

Your average fan didnt know dude before the track. I would say with all the features and attention, his wave is going strong NOW. He was smart to put an album out now to capitalize on it

What always gets lost in the sauce is that Drake benefits from teaming up with these street cats just like they do. He def didn’t create bloc wave, shoot dance was the hottest craze for the youngsters long b4 drake came in the pic. But in from Tennessee so what do I know, lil baby been cold this just gone open the avg joe ears to him.

Lil baby biggest song already came and went...how is it wave riding when it’s literally just a collab? Like wavy says all the time he’s here and he’s killin ****. So what’s the issue? When should he wait to collab with him? Or can he not do collabs at all? :lol:

Blocboy **** was bubbling at a minimum. He had a dance and that’s it...where are the dudes who started the nae nae, Milly rock, etc? He def benefited A LOT more than drake. He didn’t even get charged for the feature.

Lil baby biggest song already came and went...how is it wave riding when it’s literally just a collab? Like wavy says all the time he’s here and he’s killin ****. So what’s the issue? When should he wait to collab with him? Or can he not do collabs at all? :lol:

Blocboy **** was bubbling at a minimum. He had a dance and that’s it...where are the dudes who started the nae nae, Milly rock, etc? He def benefited A LOT more than drake. He didn’t even get charged for the feature.

The irony of you being the biggest drake stan and ur name being mrwaves is threw the roof dawg

= i do not have facts to back up my claims

:pimp: Typical NTer

You're including yourself in that, right?

Like the fact you diss old production, but you're a Kanye stan and Kanye uses old producers (Madlib, Mike Dean, RZA, Pete Rock....)

The irony of you posting TROY :rolleyes

You're including yourself in that, right?

Like the fact you diss old production, but you're a Kanye stan and Kanye uses old producers (Madlib, Mike Dean, RZA, Pete Rock....)

The irony of you posting TROY :rolleyes

:lol

You’re still on that? Let it go bro, mike dean dope btw.

Back
Top Bottom