Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Lil Dicky really influencing the game lol

havent watched yet but you saying that bc of the cinematic made for viral videos or they did the switch places **** again?

i always thought the way he made his videos mini skits/movies almost like the music itself was thought of secondly was pretty innovative.

joyner lowkey does his videos as a serious alternative to how dicky does his. although theres prolly no correlation.

But most of Logic's hook is he's a "safer" rapper because he looks so white. His whole career and sound changes if you brown him up

I don't know who said Logic is the Disney version of Drake/J. Cole/Kendrick was spot on. Dude can really rap his *** off, but those 3 previous names simply make way better and more interesting music, so there's really no reason to listen to him.

lol

today has the best potential for beats people just locked into the same formulas

id say late 90’s/early 2000’s was the best era overall for beats tho. dungeon fam mannie fresh timbo pharrell darkchild swizz beats etc

Much better assessment here than "today's beats > yesterdays beats".

Super Producers era> recent internet producers areas. Khaled broke it down, there are beatmakers and then there are producers, these new internet producers are just beatmakers

Dat new styles p is hardbody...slick g-host flow with souful grimy r&b hooks..been ridin to it all day ya herdme

giphy.gif

You can see in his eyes he aint all there. Poor girl running around with idiots and end up getting beat up over 69 I hope she learn her lesson and leave these idiots alone.

You can see in his eyes he aint all there. Poor girl running around with idiots and end up getting beat up over 69 I hope she learn her lesson and leave these idiots alone.

She get her *** beat and you say I hope she learn her lesson? :lol:

She get her *** beat and you say I hope she learn her lesson? :lol:

When you hang around crazy people crazy **** is bound to happen. Im not blaming her one bit for this situation but if she puts herself in it again then she cant be surprised or upset when it happens again.

“Poor girl running around with idiots”...

She’s an IDIOT too. You sound like a captain save em’. I can’t stand dudes like you. Wanna absolve women of ANY problem

“Poor girl running around with idiots”...

She’s an IDIOT too. You sound like a captain save em’. I can’t stand dudes like you. Wanna absolve women of ANY problem

Save who? I never even heard of this girl till yesterday when I saw Aks video of her being linked to Kodak , 69 and Tadoe. She is a lost little girl looking for attention I dont know anything else about her. But no man should be putting hands on a woman and beating her like that. Save that energy for 69 if that is who your problem is with.

That Childish Gambino video is fire!!! I used to hate on mans all day when he first popped on the music scene. It took watching Atlanta and understanding where his head is really at as a creator and visionary for me to start effin with him. When he first came on the scene it was too much of a white wash feeling to his music.

That Childish Gambino video is fire!!! I used to hate on mans all day when he first popped on the music scene. It took watching Atlanta and understanding where his head is really at as a creator and visionary for me to start effin with him. When he first came on the scene it was too much of a white wash feeling to his music.

It would benefit us all very much if we stopped doing this.....

It would benefit us all very much if we stopped doing this.....

Nah, some music and people have flavor and some don't.

Video was real dope. That kid is so talented, he's still mad weird to me. I can't take him serious because of certain roles I've seen him in but he's still one of the most talented today.

Back
Top Bottom