Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What's with the Migos getting in all these fights. Someone is going to shoot one of them.
Naw they be on some real pick n choose type of altercations ...either on set for a show/interview, concerts, fighting with ppl doing their job or at a tourist place ...they’ll be ok long as they stick to that, they still trying to establish themselves as tough guys for some reason :lol :{

They ain’t never been in no scuffles where there was real danger...notice u don’t hear a peep from em when back in ATL, as everybody knows beef at home is the realest n easiest to get outta hand

Naw they be on some real pick n choose type of altercations ...either on set for a show/interview, concerts, fighting with ppl doing their job or at a tourist place ...they’ll be ok long as they stick to that, they still trying to establish themselves as tough guys for some reason :lol: :smh:

They ain’t never been in no scuffles where there was real danger...notice u don’t hear a peep from em when back in ATL, as everybody knows beef at home is the realest n easiest to get outta hand

Naw, they're going to run in to the wrong one who they think is soft. They're getting in to fights like it's the 80's.

I barely heard of Greedo like 3 weeks ago and he’s already going away for 20 years. These rappers don’t even get a first album and fraction of a buzz before they screw up :lol

Nah Greedo going in for charges he got 2 years ago in Texas.

Texas court system be ready as hell to hang some _’s they saying he was looking at 300+ years, he took a deal for 20

More like some of us don't find a big stomach and multiple chins attractive.

I'm in the gym four days a week and I'm concerned about my appearance and health and I'm attracted to others with the same values.

giphy.gif

Naw, they're going to run in to the wrong one who they think is soft. They're getting in to fights like it's the 80's.

This is what happens when the migos get into a real physical altercation. Granted the dude was huge but both Offset and Quavo bounced off dude when they tried to jump and throw a punch. If he wasn't they bodyguard he would've killed them. Quavo swung like girl.

I agree with what he saying but I think the hard truth is....that's what a lot of people wanna see, not everybody but a lot. Stereotype reinforcement. We (black ppl) like seeing it too on different levels.

And that is a problem. But I think that's something that's a lot bigger than these artists.

He all the way right too
6E2225D6-5090-46AC-BB91-5D6197D2FA93.png

I’m not sure he’s ALL the way right though. The numbers and reach and impact he, Kendrick and Drake have isn’t some small representation. Those are 3 of the biggest names in music period....an universally held as the modern standard. People KNOW the Lil pumps of the world are disposable Party rappers that will be replaced. So Cole pretending like that’s the main representation is just him looking at it through the lenses of the youth. Not reality. Reality is him, Kendrick and Drake will outsell, out tour and outperform all these *****.

If you take away the top 3 rappers.....Then there is the next tier which consists acts of Future, Logic, Chance, Big Sean, Migos, Cardi, Uzi, Meek etc....then the white rappers then the SoundCloud rappers, then the street rappers, legends etc. It’s so many lanes to this....and I hate when Cole acts like guys like him aren’t popping in huge doses :lol:.

Why doesn't Cole ever put his Dreamville artist on his record?

It's one thing to put a Dreamville project out, it's another to release a project that you're going to get millions of people listening too

Why doesn't Cole ever put his Dreamville artist on his record?

It's one thing to put a Dreamville project out, it's another to release a project that you're going to get millions of people listening too

They’re honestly not just dope enough :lol. Earth gangs is cool....but Bazz/Cozz and the neo soul chick just aren’t that unique. And I’ve seen them in concert and listented to their ****. It’s just “cool”.

I’m not sure he’s ALL the way right though. The numbers and reach and impact he, Kendrick and Drake have isn’t some small representation. Those are 3 of the biggest names in music period....an universally held as the modern standard. People KNOW the Lil pumps of the world are disposable Party rappers that will be replaced. So Cole pretending like that’s the main representation is just him looking at it through the lenses of the youth. Not reality. Reality is him, Kendrick and Drake will outsell, out tour and outperform all these *****.

If you take away the top 3 rappers.....Then there is the next tier which consists acts of Future, Logic, Chance, Big Sean, Migos, Cardi, Uzi, Meek etc....then the white rappers then the SoundCloud rappers, then the street rappers, legends etc. It’s so many lanes to this....and I hate when Cole acts like guys like him aren’t popping in huge doses :lol:.

I didn't interpret what he said as "After us 3...these guys that look like this are the only guys that's popping".

He simply said there's alot of guys that fit the caricature mold he laid out. That's not just the Lil Pump types. A few artists you mentioned in that next tier fall under the same mold.

I didn't interpret what he said as "After us 3...these guys that look like this are the only guys that's popping".

He simply said there's alot of guys that fit the caricature mold he laid out. That's not just the Lil Pump types. A few artists you mentioned in that next tier fall under the same mold.

Exactly how I took it.

Of course it's a lot of clones and clowns in todays hip hop. :lol:

You "Why can't they do it too" "Why pick on him" _'s give it a pass so here we are.

Back
Top Bottom