Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Thats the reality of thick girls once they get older, just look at the majority of thick girls you went to highschool with. If they aren't really in the gym like that then it will happen, and we all know a lot of those gym pics are just for the gram.

Slim girls :pimp:

Smh this is sad. Dude was on next. Trying to put on a show for his city got him killed. Have to keep your head on a swivel in Jacktown.
CCEA24E6-024F-4B96-BF4A-F6994A6E17B2.jpeg

Thats the reality of thick girls once they get older, just look at the majority of thick girls you went to highschool with. If they aren't really in the gym like that then it will happen, and we all know a lot of those gym pics are just for the gram.

That's why it's good to get a girl who is already about physical fitness and works out or was involved in sports.

That actually goes for us guys also. I see guys often that gain a ton of weight in a short period of time.

That's why I made physical fitness a part of my lifestyle.

Smh this is sad. Dude was on next. Trying to put on a show for his city got him killed. Have to keep your head on a swivel in Jacktown.
CCEA24E6-024F-4B96-BF4A-F6994A6E17B2.jpeg

Damn....never really got into dudes music like that...but I know he’d been buzzing for a year or two down there. That’s tough smh

Episode 3 is in the middle of episode 4. Intro is dope though, some good talk.

Rory making corny jokes and turning red. Someone gotta tell Joe he gotta leave Rory alone. Reminds me of 50 forcing Kidd Kidd on us.

Scottie gotta stop wearing those chokers, a woman gaining weight shouldn’t wear those. Makes her neck and face look bigger.

Don't understand why dudes live by this myth. Any girl that just eats and lays around will gain a rack of weight. Thick or slim. I know thick girls from HS that look basically the same. I know skinny girls that got fat just outta not caring.

Back
Top Bottom