Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Rory making corny jokes and turning red. Someone gotta tell Joe he gotta leave Rory alone. Reminds me of 50 forcing Kidd Kidd on us.

:lol:

Let us never forget

XXLFreshmen2015Cover-1080-670x910.jpeg

Just came across this on IG, song hard. Seems like he’s local and not really buzzing though. Tried to find more music or the full video but I couldn’t.

is kanye a better marketer than puff?

bet money he naming his album #kanyeeffect

lol click that hashtag

u hate on everything and then have the nerve to promote your boy :lol:

Nope, don’t know him. Just seen it on IG.

And y’all gotta relax with that hate everything. Not my fault Drake, Future and Migos make trash music.

I know Kanye is sad about losing his mother, but son gotta get over it. People lose parents everyday and are forced to move on with their lives. There are people with way less than Kanye who rely on their parents for support and lose them at young ages and are able to succeed. Kanye gotta move on.

I know Kanye is sad about losing his mother, but son gotta get over it. People lose parents everyday and are forced to move on with their lives. There are people with way less than Kanye who rely on their parents for support and lose them at young ages and are able to succeed. Kanye gotta move on.

Yeah I’m not letting him get away with all this **** cause his mother passed. I know plenty of people that never met a parent or lost a parent when they were still in single digits. His act is old, what he’s doing is dangerous and pathetic.

Yeah I’m not letting him get away with all this **** cause his mother passed. I know plenty of people that never met a parent or lost a parent when they were still in single digits. His act is old, what he’s doing is dangerous and pathetic.
Exactly. He really needs help. His act is played. Life isn't fair, tomorrow isnt guaranteed. You cant dodge death or dodge losing loved ones no matter how much money you have or how popular you are. Kim gonna have to have her mom get Kanye together because he can mess up Kim's brand if he keeps tripping. Kim doesnt really mess with Trump so I know shes prob frustrated that she has to deal with all of this. Momma Kardashian prob has a strategy to get Ye out da paint if he keeps acting up.

Back
Top Bottom