Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It's even more disappointing when you see a chick like that let herself go because you know she'd be bad as **** if she just dropped a good 30 to 35 :smh::smh:. It is what it is tho, she's out here lookin like a fine aunty now

200.gif

**** got me thinking. Are these dudes really living like that? Lean **** strippers spend a bag on designer blah blah blah, is that it ? Lol like damn if so these *****s walking zombies

Remind me of the era of trying be the toughest gangster...**** was trash too I was just too young to see it.

which is why j cole seems preachy at first but simple messages that be in his music are needed by our community. ****** numbing PTSD and depression/confusion with everything except going into their head and analyzing the root problem lol

I remember when Hot first hired her _'s on twitter was wilding :lol: :smh:

She was :pimp: tho

e3lp-aps_400x4001.jpg

screen-shot-2016-11-04-at-11-10-38-am.png

screen-shot-2016-11-04-at-10-54-58-am.png

lowkey tho if someone can trim the fat in all the right places and just keep going to the gym with her you got a gem. you can tell she gon b bad into her 50’s-60’s.

that last pic is scandalous.

while i’d still smash and ksteezy that puddytat afterwards because im nasty and like when bihs got a lil pudge on em.

i cant believe we just saw her go from thick *** college senior to washed early 30’s w 2 kids body in less than 2 months.

That's the part that is crazy to me. She did all that in only 2 months :lol

Nobody stepped to her and said yo you good? :lol

Man Gotdamn first Rooks and now Beam...

16D22138-C745-4614-AB85-AB453E65A3A3.jpeg

Scottie is that prime example of the chick with the crazy body from 17-26...they never ate right or knew how to workout. Then that metabolism slows down and they think they can continue to live that way but once that weight comes they think they getting thick and then quickly thick turns into complete fat. Scottie still at the age she can recover, but she better hurry fast or she will be forever lost.

Last edited:
That's the part that is crazy to me. She did all that in only 2 months :lol:

Nobody stepped to her and said yo you good? :lol:

I like how all her pictures doing the BBW pose - hiding that mid section

Right, meaning she gain weight pretty quickly. If caught slipping, she’ll be in a bigger spot she can’t get out of. :lol:

It's been more than two months. I started noticing it a few months ago. The clip from broccoli fest is already bbw status

Heck I could see the double chins on Joe's show.

If you look back in the February pic she has on black, as a baggy shirt up top and you can still see it in her legs.

Back
Top Bottom