Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He ain't write that Rico verse, 10 Bands or Legend. Those are not pop records. Fact is he got exposed. We know he has a team of writers, which particular songs we don't know.

rico verse, 1 verse on 10 bands, legend from PND who he's trades song with...why not mention the context?

drake wrote 2 songs on PND last album...why not mention it

He ain't write that Rico verse, 10 Bands or Legend. Those are not pop records. Fact is he got exposed. We know he has a team of writers, which particular songs we don't know.

**** it this a convo for Wavez I don’t even care enough :lol:

But yea Kanye wildin

What is this revisionist history? :lol: Are you crazy?

I replied to YOUR post about trolling.

This is YOUR thought process b :lol:

The **** is an overgrown adult? :lol: The **** is wrong with you? What are you talking about? Compose yourself in your next reply.

Somebody let me know if this dude whole persona on NT is an act and I got caught up in the trap. Especially to be trolled by somebody claiming he'll attack ppl if "trolled in person" :smh:

So we just deciding pranks and trolls are one in the same now?

Oh so you meant to say if you get pranked you attacking somebody. Still sound like you got no impulse control but thats not what I was replying to.

:lol:

Troll code? I feel like you think you had like at least 3 extra replies to me with all this **** you making up

The **** is a troll code.

The **** you said sounded ****ing stupid and unbelievable. I called it like I saw it. I said to myself this dude either want to sound tough in the music section or he really dumb.

Its funny cuz you sound like you was born in 99.

All of those grammatical errors and swear words you used in this post...:rofl::lol:.

I riled you up good. Seems like you have a lack of composure and wet tissue for skin. Keep trolling for the greater good, dude. :rofl:. What industry or company do you work for? So that I can cease shopping with them, or call corporate on your idiotic self :lol:. I hope that you’re self-employed, with that way of thinking, that you have...

dudes saying he's Diddy or Dre is just ignorant
When you have ppl write your rhymes for you and it eventually gets out thats the category you immediately get slotted in

Thats not ignorance its facts.

You not even denying Drake don't write his rhymes. You trying to temper the degree to which he has verses he didn't write :lol: :smh: C'mon son.

A team of wroters or one dude, it don't ******* matter.

what about the songs he's written for other artists ?? in the recent year too?
Writing songs for singers is irrelevant.

When you have ppl write your rhymes for you and it eventually gets out thats the category you immediately get slotted in

Thats not ignorance its facts.

You not even denying Drake don't write his rhymes. You trying to temper the degree to which he has verses he didn't write :lol: :smh: C'mon son.

A team of wroters or one dude, it don't ****ing matter.

Writing songs for singers is irrelevant.

Thats ignorant. You want to lump him in with people who literally hire everyone to write? who are KNOWN for not writing? So no context at all?

I AM denying it. he's had help...fine the facts are there. but to say he's diddy or Dre LOL

this isn't a pop or RNB song...it was a hit on the charts.

30 hours for kanye?

again its LAZY and ignorant to say dude is Diddy or Dre, how when both of those artists got dude to write for them LOL...the dude won a song writing award in 2009.

All of those grammatical errors and swear words you used in this post...:rofl::lol:.

I riled you up good.
I curse all the time ***** :lol:

Your post got me confused with these imaginary convos you having and conclusions you jump to. Its like before replying you have 4 or 5 made up back and forths and start talking about some out of the blue **** each time :lol:

Whats the next off the wall **** you gonna say?

Seems like you have a lack of composure and wet tissue for skin. Keep trolling for the greater good, dude. :rofl:. What industry or company do you work for? So that I can cease shopping with them, or call corporate on your idiotic self :lol:. I hope that you’re self-employed, with that way of thinking, that you have...
I said compose yourself.

Look at this post. What are you talking about?

You say something stupid. I say its stupid and now you being petty.

Thats ignorant. You want to lump him in with people who literally hire everyone to write? who are KNOWN for not writing? So no context at all?

this isn't a pop or RNB song...it was a hit on the charts.

30 hours for kanye?

again its LAZY and ignorant to say dude is Diddy or Dre, how when both of those artists got dude to write for them LOL...the dude won a song writing award in 2009.

I didn't say he is Puff or Dre.

I said once you have somebody write for you thats when you imeddiately get placed in that category.

You keep talking about context. What is it? We not talking about somebody else writing the book or coming up with the concept of a song. There is no context that makes you exempt.

Its not ignorant or lazy you just don't like it. There's a difference.

WRITE YOUR OWN RHYMES. ALWAYS.

Thats how you keep your credibility intact.

I didn't say he is Puff or Dre.

I said once you have somebody write for you thats when you imeddiately get placed in that category.

There is no context that makes you exempt.

Its not ignorant or lazy you just don't like it. There's a difference.

WRITE YOUR OWN RHYMES. ALWAYS.

Thats how you keep your credibility intact.

so why did u respond to my post lmfao.

it is ignorant and lazy. rap fans are listening to old ****** from 30 years ago trying to take their word as law.

theres no law. why is it ok for you to get choruses written for you? those aren't rhymes? or its ok because the old rappers were letting dudes write their choruses 30 years ago?

I also like how u ignored everything I posted. lol

WRITE. YOUR. OWN. RHYMES. ALWAYS.

EXCEPT CHORUSES.

OH YEAH. THOSE ARE COOL BECAUSE I DID IT.

lmao “1,2,3, play!”

vince needs to really make this a short film

“saving mr. west”

Eventually, I finally get Kanye away from the rest of them and I’m about to start workin’ on him. But I can’t just say ‘n**** you from Chicago tighten up.’ I gotta butter it up. So I tell him I’m working on a concept EP about if the Panthers were here today. So I’m trying to talk about some Huey P. Newton speeches but Kanye just keeps sayin “yeah yeah yeah” in that white man voice. Like it’s just…under while I’m talkin,’ “yeah yeah yeah.“ I guess that’s what he say now when he’s into something. But it just got in my head. I just started picturing Huey P sayin’ “yeah yeah yeah” onstage and I couldn’t focus. I started talkin’ to him about his daughter’s shoes but that somehow turned into a conversation about what would happen if Machiavelli owned Facebook.

So we go to the dining room for dinner. I volunteer to say grace. I started but they’re like – wait – we have to get the cameras ready. So they get their phones out, all the women start angling for the right picture on their phones…the food getting’ cold. Rob come downstairs, get a plate then take it back upstairs. They finally get their angles. Then Kim say “1,2,3, play” and just say “that’s exactly what I mean!” and laughs. Then the whole family just starts laughing with her and they act like they were talking all along. It was hella quiet just 30 seconds ago. I’m like oh, sh*t they really faked a whole family conversation for the camera! They took one bite of the food, turned the cameras off and left the dining room.

I need proof that Drake is writing for PND cause PND and other people have said multiple times PND writes for Drake.

Y'all fanboys gotta stop with this lie that Drake writes for other artists. He can't write for himself all the time but he can write for others. Y'all really holding onto those rumors years ago that he wrote a few R&B songs for a few artists and I never seen proof of that.

I need proof that Drake is writing for PND cause PND and other people have said multiple times PND writes for Drake.

Y'all fanboys gotta stop with this lie that Drake writes for other artists. He can't write for himself all the time but he can write for others. Y'all really holding onto those rumors years ago that he wrote a few R&B songs for a few artists and I never seen proof of that.

He wrote for Baka >D

It’s been proven he writes for hisself and others (PND, Alicia Keys, Kanye, Diddy to name a few), the point is even with all the proof, it won’t change perception, pointless conversation cause peoples minds are made up on either side

Wavez made a valid point about choruses...that’s arguably the most important part of a song, and 99% of rappers don’t write their hooks, or they get help with them, so where does that fall in the convo?

Comparing Choruses to 16's ain't no valid point. That's just something y'all keep try to fall back on. Most choruses back in the day were samples or a female singing anyway.

I'm a huge fan of drake and still am. Dude consistently makes the most bangers since 09. But he's had verses written for him. It is what it is.

negro what are you talking about. PND said in an interview they TRADE songs all the time.

he talks about it In one of these interviews

TWO songs from PND last album were written by drake.

It’s been proven he writes for hisself and others (PND, Alicia Keys, Kanye, Diddy to name a few), the point is even with all the proof, it won’t change perception, pointless conversation cause peoples minds are made up on either side

Wavez made a valid point about choruses...that’s arguably the most important part of a song, and 99% of rappers don’t write their hooks, or they get help with them, so where does that fall in the convo?

Choruses aren't a valid point, that's a dumb *** point. Mad beats come with hooks from the producer or a label mate. I don't know how old y'all are but no one gives a **** if you write your hook, those aren't bars. **** don't matter.

SUPPOSEDLY he wrote a song for AK and for Puff. That was years ago. PND has confirmed that he's writing for him so why in the hell would Drake be writing for him? You said to name a few, please name a few more.

negro what are you talking about. PND said in an interview they TRADE songs all the time.

he talks about it In one of these interviews

TWO songs from PND last album were written by drake.

I'm not watching that ****, they've beefed a few times and he aired Drake out a few times and deleted **** so I'm good. You got proof from anyone else or him writing for someone else other than a Puff and AK song from years ago?

lol dawg they shop beats with whole choruses written on them all the time. whole concept of the song is done already all u gotta do is put your verses to em. producers do a lot.

they think kendrick showing up to the studio creating every lyric from scratch lmfao

Back
Top Bottom