Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:lol:

I'm still lost. A vid taken by Kim about him eating ribs and fries on the way to a vogue event with some white guy.

Why is it titled gay for pay though?! :rofl:

:rofl: Lupe came out from under his rock to throw shade.
someone explain to me how drake DOESNT walk out of that beef with more long term damage than meek if all of meeks sins are pretty much forgiven as long as he keeps putting out the quality of music he has since DC4/WnL....meanwhile Drake’s pen is forever questioned
I think when Drake never directly addressed it he took himself out of any talk of that top MC discussion forever.

He's strictly a dude that makes hits. Sort of like the female rappers that don't get the same sort of vigilant scrutiny about who writes their rhymes or Dr. Dre/Puffy.

As far as long term damage, that aforementioned * is only gonna harm Drake in GOAT discussions and lets be honest whether he writes his rhymes or not he was never gonna really be touted as that.

Meek though, dude is plateauing now with this. This will probably be him at his most famous and it has nothing to do with music.
He ain’t lose. He exposed the fraud, continued to make music, continued to be successful. If anything, he lost out to people who he already couldn’t relate to, or weren’t fans of his music anyway. He still got an enviable fanbase.
He lost that battle on wax.

Dudes are taking a diss record battle'a outcome to ridiculous levels. When you lose in that context you don't also lose you're entire fan base and become a bum on the street. In the one instance ppl think that happened with Ja and Curtis, Ja went away for completely other reasons.

Meek lost.
FAM did You NOT see the overwhelming amount of people who were championing Hilary as if she was gonna Ride out for black people.... **** Kanye for a moment, there's an overwhelming amount of black people/poor people who believe that somehow the democratic Gives a **** about them any more than the republicans.

I Was hoping that Trumps Presidency would be the ultimate wake up call, yet i still see & hear people talking about rightwing this, leftwing that. Yes We unfortunately do blindly support Democrats because they promise to give us Scraps instead of completely ignoring us.
Why would Trump winning the election be the wakeup call for black ppl to realize the democrats don't care about them?

Especially when in comparison republicans are publicly appeasing white supremacists, supporting them, and siding with them? :lol:

It doesn't make sense.

Wake me up when Future drops. Tired of these ****** :lol:

AEA8E86D-48B0-4B32-9C49-902717EE2E5E.png

Big bloody facts

numbah1grimey numbah1grimey Meek lost on wax, no one ever said he lost “the streets”, this was a rap battle that Drake won. Meek was en route at crossing over at the time (2015)...Nicki relationship, radio/girl records, more public appearances etc.

People who “took Drake out the GOAT convo” never had him there to begin with...or you gonna tell me people stopped/started messing with Drake after that beef? Nobody really stopped/started messing with Meek either but he had to weather that storm like anyone would’ve, losing a rap battle

It goes under the radar but Meek was tryna get back on that crossover tip with that Chris Brown/Ty/Mustard record...no Nicki influence whatsoever like people were tryna chalk his previous efforts up to

Trolling is YOUR reality. Let someone to try to size me or troll me in person, I’m splitting him in his jaw instantly
No you not.

Unless you got a history of assault charges kill all that noise.

You talking like you don't know what trolling is. You talk with somebody in person and they troll you on any topic and you gonna split their jaw? :lol: You posting from prison now or something?
Thread jumped crazy from a few hours ago
Almost 10 pages
What happened???? :nerd:
Kanye did it again.

Seems when you're willing to be a **** or make yourself look like one publicly to your own ppl you'll still get all the attention you want from the ppl that claim they don't **** with you while your fans defend you. Whether its negative or positive.

Last edited:
No you not.

Unless you got a history of assault charges kill all that noise.

You talking like you don't know what trolling is. You talk with somebody in person and they troll you on any topic and you gonna split their jaw? :lol: You posting from prison now or something?

Kanye did it again.

Seems when you're willing to be a **** or make yourself look like on publicly to your own ppl you'll still get all the attention you want. Whether its negative or positive.

How you gone tell me what I’m gone do? Because you let people ridicule you? How old are you? You gotta have assault charges, to be a proven scrapper? :lol::lol:

Keep letting people pie and “troll” you to your face, pal without consequence. Whether verbal or physical :rofl:

Its def gonna be interesting to see if the perception of Kanye actually changes, on both sides. He was getting up there with Mayweather for awhile as far as pure hatred from a certain subset of white america after ****ting on george bush, taylor swift, beck ("tastemaker"/hipsters was extra livid about this one) etc plus all the commentary on his albums about pro black **** and anti white supremacy

I remember _'s being in absolute shambles during the TLOP aftermath when he was ranting about why Pitchfork, Rolling Stones and other white publications don't understand black music and shouldn't be commenting on it in the first place....

.....and now this ****, racist white ppl gotta be just as confused bruh :lol::smh:

Last edited:
numbah1grimey numbah1grimey Meek lost on wax, no one ever said he lost “the streets”, this was a rap battle that Drake won. Meek was en route at crossing over at the time (2015)...Nicki relationship, radio/girl records, more public appearances etc.

People who “took Drake out the GOAT convo” never had him there to begin with...or you gonna tell me people stopped/started messing with Drake after that beef? Nobody really stopped/started messing with Meek either but he had to weather that storm like anyone would’ve, losing a rap battle

It goes under the radar but Meek was tryna get back on that crossover tip with that Chris Brown/Ty/Mustard record...no Nicki influence whatsoever like people were tryna chalk his previous efforts up to

And when he tried to crossover, he had a premonition like Future, and he came back down to earth. Real listeners know, guys like meek don’t no need to crossover. The music speaks for itself. He’s GREAT in his lane.

Let Drake keep catering to the fickle, “johnny come-lately” crowd. That’s cool.
“Back to Back” to was garbage. A pop diss song, says a lot about the musical landscape :D

Kanye proves the power of celebrity

A celebrity can say literally anything, and a good portion of his fans will defend anything they say or do.

That's why we have the buffoon in office we have now and why Kanye's prize is one of the most popular women in the world

Sometimes I really think we're in the last days. We celebrate and put stupidity and ******** on pedestals.

How you gone tell me what I’m gone do?
You telling me you're so emotionally fragile and/or violently compulsive that you hit ppl when trolled.
Because you let people ridicule you? How old are you? You gotta have assault charges, to be a proven scrapper? :lol::lol:
Scrapper? You sound like you lack self control and are prone to violence over petty ****.

Let ppl ridicule you? Again do you know what trolling is? :lol:

Keep letting people pie and “troll” you to your face, pal without consequence. Whether verbal or physical :rofl:
Verbal or physical? The **** is physical trolling :rofl:

You sound like you done assumed a lot about something but don't really know.

Remind me of dudes who would get super angry when a conversation would be held around him and he ain't know what was being talked about. Just get hot headed and claim you being disrespected :lol:

Goood question

I mean.....lol

Only to *****s that never liked him in the first place.

Luckily for him that amount of people was ever more than his fans
Nah, it's people that rocked with Drake and still do but they don't play dumb about him having a team of writers. It's a fact.

Well if you honestly think he loves Donald Trump & is in support of everything he stands for.... I don't know what to say. I however don't believe that **** whatsoever.

Also we make sense of ****ing every day when we all collectively blast music telling Kids to Shoot, Pop a Zan, Rob a *****, Buy the white mans Clothes, Cars, Diamonds. **** the average rapper is exactly what the Donald Trumps of the world want if we keeping it a buck.
So again then, what conversation is he starting by fake loving Trump (If we don't believe it)? :lol:

There is no way to make sense of the dumb **** he does and says other than it's for attention. Which still makes him a clown just like these other new _'s.

Its def gonna be interesting to see if the perception of Kanye actually changes, on both sides. He was getting up there with Mayweather for awhile as far as pure hatred from a certain subset of white america after ****ting on george bush, taylor swift, beck ("tastemaker"/hipsters was extra livid about this one) etc plus all the commentary on his albums about pro black **** and anti white supremacy

I remember _'s being in absolute shambles during the TLOP aftermath when he was ranting about why Pitchfork, Rolling Stones and other white publications don't understand black music and shouldn't be commenting on it in the first place....

.....and now this ****, racist white ppl gotta be just as confused bruh :lol::smh:

That’s the irony in all of this :lol:.

You telling me you're so emotionally fragile and/or violently compulsive that you hit ppl when trolled.
Scrapper? You sound like you lack self control and are prone to violence over petty ****.

Let ppl ridicule you? Again do you know what trolling is? :lol:

Verbal or physical? The **** is physical trolling :rofl:

You sound like you done assumed a lot about something but don't really know.

Remind me of dudes who would get super angry when a conversation would be held around him and he ain't know what was being talked about. Just get hot headed and claim you being disrespected :lol:

But you just assumed that I wouldn’t react to.....nvm. I’d be speaking to truthfully. You’re an overgrown adult, talking about “trolling” that reveals your inner thought process. So, there aren’t physical trolls/pranks that aren’t plastered all over YouTube and social media timelines??? Give me a minute to re-access things :rolleyes.

And I I have wonderful self control. Words don’t affect me because I have a mouthpiece of my own. But hey, keep living by you’re “troll code” :lol::rofl:

I hope you aren’t over 30 years of age. Teach your children about the Wonderful World of Trolling, from henceforth

And when he tried to crossover, he had a premonition like Future, and he came back down to earth. Real listeners know, guys like meek don’t no need to crossover. The music speaks for itself. He’s GREAT in his lane.

“Back to Back” to was garbage. A pop diss song, says a lot about the musical landscape :D

The lead single from his most recent project WAS crossover song...he wasn’t doing that ish before

and b2b being trash to you is cool, your opinion obviously...but even Meek called that ish hot, so whats the consensus on it?

Nah, it's people that rocked with Drake and still do but they don't play dumb about him having a team of writers. It's a fact.

Not too farfetched having writers when you doing pop/r&b songs

But to question that he can spit/write is something else, i think thats where a lot of people mix the two

idc if someone wrote Passionfruit, Teenage Fever etc

(Though Drake would be hardheaded to have any more writers after that incident)

but to downplay songs like Diplomatic Immunity as if he didn’t write that is just not accurate

But you just assumed that I wouldn’t react to.....nvm. I’d be speaking to truthfully. You’re an overgrown adult, talking about “trolling” that reveals your inner thought process.
What is this revisionist history? :lol: Are you crazy?

I replied to YOUR post about trolling.

This is YOUR thought process b :lol:

The **** is an overgrown adult? :lol: The **** is wrong with you? What are you talking about? Compose yourself in your next reply.

Somebody let me know if this dude whole persona on NT is an act and I got caught up in the trap. Especially to be trolled by somebody claiming he'll attack ppl if "trolled in person" :smh:

So, there aren’t physical trolls/pranks that aren’t plastered all over YouTube and social media timelines??? Give me a minute to re-access things :rolleyes.
So we just deciding pranks and trolls are one in the same now?

Oh so you meant to say if you get pranked you attacking somebody. Still sound like you got no impulse control but thats not what I was replying to.
And I I have wonderful self control.
:lol:
But hey, keep living by you’re “troll code” :lol::rofl:
Troll code? I feel like you think you had like at least 3 extra replies to me with all this **** you making up

The **** is a troll code.

The **** you said sounded ******* stupid and unbelievable. I called it like I saw it. I said to myself this dude either want to sound tough in the music section or he really dumb.

I hope you aren’t over 30 years of age. Teach your children about the Wonderful World of Trolling, from henceforth
Its funny cuz you sound like you was born in 99.

Not too farfetched having writers when you doing pop/r&b songs

But to question that he can spit/write is something else, i think thats where a lot of people mix the two

idc if someone wrote Passionfruit, Teenage Fever etc

(Though Drake would be hardheaded to have any more writers after that incident)

but to downplay songs like Diplomatic Immunity as if he didn’t write that is just not accurate
He ain't write that Rico verse, 10 Bands or Legend. Those are not pop records. Fact is he got exposed. We know he has a team of writers, which particular songs we don't know.

back to back had your boy scared to send a tweet :lol: lmaooo

a team of writers just handing him songs? lol if youre going to have the conversation I feel like context matters

dudes saying he's Diddy or Dre is just ignorant

what about the songs he's written for other artists ?? in the recent year too?

Back
Top Bottom