Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Damn this thread hasn’t moved at this pace since Migos/Budden beef :lol:

Looking at Twitter, the top 20 trends is something Kanye related except 2. :lol: Buddy might push his album up to this Friday.

Alright I'm getting tired of it now. This ****** is literally everywhere. On all platforms.

Last edited:
someone explain to me how drake DOESNT walk out of that beef with more long term damage than meek if all of meeks sins are pretty much forgiven as long as he keeps putting out the quality of music he has since DC4/WnL....meanwhile Drake’s pen is forever questioned

Right. Meek never lost his core and now the bandwagon jumpers are back on his side. While Drake is a super pop star and everything his credibility as a rapper is gone.

It is almost like he has no knowledge of 20th century political history, so he makes a condescending hot take. Goldwater, Nixon, Southern Strategy, Willy Horton, Reagan, the Tea Party, birtherism, voter suppression. Nah, not like the right didn't put themselves in his situation with black folk.

Like black folk must be brainwashed given the trends.

Quoted for the people in the back. Let’s also not forget Nixon, Regan, war on drugs, Gerrymandering, Iran contra scandal, crack cocaine etc etc.

Smart dumb ***** and “free thinker” like Cyhi probably never even read MLK’s letter about Goldwater and the Republican Party.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5875426de4b099cdb1000431

We might need a @deuce king appearance in here :lol:.

Like there are real practical and historical reasons why currently...it’s in black people’s best interest to not support republicans. But hey...being a free thinker doesn’t require any nuance or understanding of history.

You can just be lazy and spew hot takes for attention :lol:.

This is just a calm reminder that TROLLING ****ED UP THE WORLD FOREVER.... but is now the easiest promotional tactic on earth.

Ehh ****** been trolls. What's sad is how tweeting can make you relevant. This is all it took for his name to get back out there. No music. Tweets. And the people for and against him are all playing their part.

This is just a calm reminder that TROLLING ****ED UP THE WORLD FOREVER.... but is now the easiest promotional tactic on earth.

trolling is the new reality.

****** can literally do anything for attention and blame it on trolling lol

:lol:

I Ain't holding on to anything :lol:. The only thing i've maintained is that i'm not Gonna Disregard everything he does because i don't agree with some of his views. I'm just trying to make sense at some of the logic in here.

Loving a racist is way more than just some small political views. He might as well say he loves David Duke. Can't make sense of c**nin.

Also a Question to the Cats Who Feel so Strongly bout MAGA Ye..... How You Feel about all the Cats Around Him Who breakin bread, sitting in the studio with him, Having Dialogue.

Cats been callin Ye Lost since atleast Yeezus, and if it's one thing we Know about him is that he clearly blasts his ideas to any & everyone who will listen. So Cats Like Nas, Q-Tip, Yasin, Common, Pusha, Drake etc etc.... shouldn't they be looking funny in the light for building with a ***** who has these "views"?

Goood question

Chance is a real idiot :lol:. He takes people not rocking with Kanye’s Trump love...as THIS

That’s mad condescending to black people. Like we dont know any better and blindly support democrats.

I mean.....lol

Right. Meek never lost his core and now the bandwagon jumpers are back on his side. While Drake is a super pop star and everything his credibility as a rapper is gone.

Only to ****** that never liked him in the first place.

Luckily for him that amount of people was ever more than his fans

Lol people really hate Chance even though he actually doin stuff for black people.

Meanwhile those people sit out the couch....talking about the streets
3C2B07D2-4B37-4D4F-9D8D-B5A9984C1B55.png

giphy.gif

not to be silly.. but there's some truth to that

Nah it really is. I use to be on the discredit chance wave too. But only musically.

But when you really think about it...you’re mad because other ppl like him? You’re mad because he’s “corny”. What is it? you’re mad because he finessed his way into the top of the game? So what...everyone finesses one way or another.

Let me get this right. Chance is corny even tho he really out here helping the kids...but the game needs dudes like TAXTONE?? :rofl:

Meek mills is for the streets :lol: :lol:

Casanova is REAL :rofl: :rofl:

****** is *** backwards and wondering why **** is the way it is

Loving a racist is way more than just some small political views. He might as well say he loves David Duke. Can't make sense of c**nin.

Well if you honestly think he loves Donald Trump & is in support of everything he stands for.... I don't know what to say. I however don't believe that **** whatsoever.

Also we make sense of ****ing every day when we all collectively blast music telling Kids to Shoot, Pop a Zan, Rob a *****, Buy the white mans Clothes, Cars, Diamonds. **** the average rapper is exactly what the Donald Trumps of the world want if we keeping it a buck.

Back
Top Bottom