Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This thread got me in tears :lol:, **** turned into the royal rumble. I thought some music dropped but its just more publicity stunts and rants. Thank god I'm off twitter

Nah it really is. I use to be on the discredit chance wave too. But only musically.

But when you really think about it...you’re mad because other ppl like him? You’re mad because he’s “corny”. What is it? you’re mad because he finessed his way into the top of the game? So what...everyone finesses one way or another.

Let me get this right. Chance is corny even tho he really out here helping the kids...but the game needs dudes like TAXTONE?? :rofl:

Meek mills is for the streets :lol: :lol:

Casanova is REAL :rofl: :rofl:

*****s is *** backwards and wondering why **** is the way it is
Facts

Would've been more impressed if he would've randomly started riding Jill Steins meat. Trump is the go-to cock to ride if you want to rustle jimmies and piss people off. No self respecting black man would go on social media proclaiming his love for him **** album promotion.

Lol people really hate Chance even though he actually doin stuff for black people.

Meanwhile those people sit out the couch....talking about the streets
3C2B07D2-4B37-4D4F-9D8D-B5A9984C1B55.png

Chance did dope, robbed people, was somewhat of a heathen at one point, no? He trying to atone for all his wrongdoings? A lot of people do stuff and don’t seek recognition.

It’s like a single mother bragging about raising her children by her lonesome, you’re SUPPOSE to raise and nurture your kids......

Chance did dope, robbed people, was somewhat of a heathen at one point, no? He trying to atone for all his wrongdoings? A lot of people do stuff and don’t seek recognition.

It’s like a single mother bragging about raising her children by her lonesome, you’re SUPPOSE to raise and nurture your kids......

you guys would like him more if he was still doing that or rapping about it.

then he'd be "real" and "for the streets"

You said “trolling is the new reality” and I’m telling that it may hold true for people like you, but not everyone. Like when people blame their actions on being drunk. Some people ain’t gone spare you just because you were “drunk” or “trolling”. I’m not sparing those idiots

you guys would like him more if he was still doing that or rapping about it.

then he'd be "real" and "for the streets"

Now you want to backpedal :lol:

For the record, I like a few of Chance’s songs. But again, I can separate his music, from his personal life. I know how to be neutral. All I’m saying is, bruh is far from squeaky clean.

He need to watch his mouth before being critical

How do you know that Chance did all of what you’ve mentioned?

Back
Top Bottom