Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Also a Question to the Cats Who Feel so Strongly bout MAGA Ye..... How You Feel about all the Cats Around Him Who breakin bread, sitting in the studio with him, Having Dialogue.

Cats been callin Ye Lost since atleast Yeezus, and if it's one thing we Know about him is that he clearly blasts his ideas to any & everyone who will listen. So Cats Like Nas, Q-Tip, Yasin, Common, Pusha, Drake etc etc.... shouldn't they be looking funny in the light for building with a ***** who has these "views"?

They only care about their bottom line/money

Kanye really lost 10 million followers?
Kris probably putting together a concert for underprivileged youth as we speak lol

You moving the goal post back to fit your narrative man. If Meek himself admitted he took an L, what are you arguing?

Where’s the admittal? If anything who threw in the towel through to public bias. It was popular amongst fickle people, to side with Drake... y’all know it

They only care about their bottom line/money

Could be, But it Ain't like any of these Dudes NEED Kanye & all seem to have a history of being pretty solid cats. So either Ye ain't as out there as he's putting on or A lot of these dudes are doing the same thing he's doing on a smaller scale.

Breh most people I know personally don't **** with the left or the right. What point is chance trying to make?

Chance is a real idiot :lol:. He takes people not rocking with Kanye’s Trump love...as THIS

That’s mad condescending to black people. Like we dont know any better and blindly support democrats.

It is almost like he has no knowledge of 20th century political history, so he makes a condescending hot take. Goldwater, Nixon, Southern Strategy, Willy Horton, Reagan, the Tea Party, birtherism, voter suppression. Nah, not like the right didn't put themselves in his situation with black folk.

Like black folk must be brainwashed given the trends.

Chance is a real idiot :lol:. He takes people not rocking with Kanye’s Trump love...as THIS

That’s mad condescending to black people. Like we dont know any better and blindly support democrats.

FAM did You NOT see the overwhelming amount of people who were championing Hilary as if she was gonna Ride out for black people.... **** Kanye for a moment, there's an overwhelming amount of black people/poor people who believe that somehow the democratic Gives a **** about them any more than the republicans.

I Was hoping that Trumps Presidency would be the ultimate wake up call, yet i still see & hear people talking about rightwing this, leftwing that. Yes We unfortunately do blindly support Democrats because they promise to give us Scraps instead of completely ignoring us.

I Meannnnnnnn.... i celebrated in the Streets when Obama Got elected, Ain't **** in my Hood change From Clinton, To Bush, To Obama. In NO WAY am i saying that republicans are the answer, but just because they're terrible doesn't mean that blacks have to fully back a lot of these fraud *** democrats. Which many of us do.

Last edited:

Chance The Point Misser
tenor.gif

I’m tired of some of these “Everyman” rappers that Kanye spawned :lol:. They hide behind their relate-ability, and their image as higher level, progressive thinkers allows them to get away with BS. Both musically and intellectually.

Funny thing is, a lot of people act this way. No accountability. No transparency. They want to hide behind this veil of fakeness. It’s appalling.

We live in a real life “If you can dish it, you can take it” society however, most people can’t take it, ironically :lol::lol:

They wanna jump into the game of dozens but when the jokes on them, they get all sensitive and upset

FAM did You NOT see the overwhelming amount of people who were championing Hilary as if she was gonna Ride out for black people.... **** Kanye for a moment, there's an overwhelming amount of black people/poor people who believe that somehow the democratic Gives a **** about them any more than the republicans.

I Was hoping that Trumps Presidency would be the ultimate wake up call, yet i still see & hear people talking about rightwing this, leftwing that. Yes We unfortunately do blindly support Democrats because they promise to give us Scraps instead of completely ignoring us.

yeah i see what chance saying. he picked the wrong time

Kanye or Chance could say “hitler was a beautiful thinker”....then double back with “I love him because he’s was a person .I love everybody.”

Very keen trolling saying something controversial without explanation for attention...then blanket statement explaining it with “love”, “humanity” and “free thinking.”

Those are human concepts that people who don’t know any better can all relate to and come to a flimsy “understanding”.

Add chance and cyhi to the Mars list. Kanye just fired his managers his writers better be on alert

Cyhi said some dumb **** earlier like, “MLK was a republican.” :rofl:

Dumb, smart ***** man. I tell ya.

A lot of yall really hurt by Kanye's buffoonery right now :lol: Sounding more and more like that Cole verse on False Prophets :lol:

Never should've looked up or admired dude so much.

So when you see a neo nazi you excuse it as, he's just being a independent thinker?
That would be the exact opposite :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom