Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This is how I know you’re mentally weak. He should just shut the **** up. He doesn’t need to say ****, just like he didn’t have to tweet the BS he did years ago during the beef. It was rap beef and had nothing to do with him.

And y’all funny as hell, Kanye career isn’t going to be hurt by this. Kanye has a HUGE white, Arab and Asian fan base. I don’t see any of them not supporting Kanye cause he riding with Trump and wearing his hat. Most of them think it’s hilarious or brilliant to be different.

Uh...yeah so basically the answer is no. Like I thought, Thanks.

****** are truly hurt that meek mills was/is a joke/meme. They are scorned because the internet got their jokes off on him :rofl:

This is the equivalent of “well y’all made jokes about bow wow. So now that he said he wants to kill himself, DONT SWITCH UP NOW DONT SAY ****” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

*****s are truly hurt that meek mills was/is a joke/meme. They are scorned because the internet got their jokes off on him :rofl:

This is the equivalent of “well y’all made jokes about bow wow. So now that he said he wants to kill himself, DONT SWITCH UP NOW DONT SAY ****” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don’t even know what to say to this. I trashed Meek’s album during that beef cause it was a trash album and Meek ain’t a great rapper. It’s wack as **** to play both sides or switch sides. You can stay on one side and not wish death or jail on someone.

You want to kill the girl shine while pushing these other trash *** rappers.

How’d you get that from me saying I feel like her album came and went. For f**** sake, I just said I’m going to see the woman perform in a few days.

Give Grimey his phone back.

Just went to Kanye’s twitter, **** was creepy. I didn’t know he was tweeting that much. Thought it was just what was on NT. Might really have CTE or a severe case of skitz

How’d you get that from me saying I feel like her album came and went. For f**** sake, I just said I’m going to see the woman perform in a few days.

Give Grimey his phone back.
Who's Grimey ?

In other news that educated hungry black man formerly known as Kanye is officially dead and gone. He's too busy ****ing it up.

I don’t even know what to say to this. I trashed Meek’s album during that beef cause it was a trash album and Meek ain’t a great rapper. It’s wack as **** to play both sides or switch sides. You can stay on one side and not wish death or jail on someone.

Anyone who thinks Meek didn’t take a L in that beef is delusional

However, level headed people will also know that jail, Meeks situation with the judge etc. is a slap in the face to Meek, and others who have had to deal with that crooked justice system, no one should wish jail on anyone, forget a rap beef

While I Do Think that Kanye is absolutely someone who showcases independent thought your correct this isn't the Shining example. With that said I think if anything it's Showcasing Just how much of a lack of independent thought there is.

Ye's been Making moves the public viewed as funny for years... Things i've heard people publically slam him for. "whining about inclusion" "Wanting to be accepted by whites" "Racism doesn't exist' it's really classism" "High price, low availability of his kicks" etc etc...... All of this has been stated & bolded on social media, yet with all that people still followed, still engaged.

He throws on a red cap & says he like donald trump & Loses 10 Million followers in 10 minutes :lol:. *****s ain't really that angry at his actions, Trump is simply so polarizing & Viewed as such a Evil thing that People Automatically detach from anything involving him. It's Still extreme group think.

Son ain't even give detail on what he like's, just the THOUGHT of him commending Trump on anything period was enough to make people who supported him after much more serious stuff leave now.

What you’re saying makes sense...but we pick and choose who we do this for. Because I could easily sub out Kanye for Tekashi 69 in your post....and you’ll have a similar reaction to what you’re describing :lol:.

*****s are truly hurt that meek mills was/is a joke/meme. They are scorned because the internet got their jokes off on him :rofl:

He right though it makes people look funny in the light. Dude was a joke and a failure and a bum and all this and nobody cared about his legal drama.

Hell Drake wore a free Meek shirt as a joke before son was really locked up again :lol:

someone explain to me how drake DOESNT walk out of that beef with more long term damage than meek if all of meeks sins are pretty much forgiven as long as he keeps putting out the quality of music he has since DC4/WnL....meanwhile Drake’s pen is forever questioned

Every time I see this video :smh:

CDB2A1DB-E123-4787-A217-A9CAA751EC64.png

Anyone who thinks Meek didn’t take a L in that beef is delusional

However, level headed people will also know that jail, Meeks situation with the judge etc. is a slap in the face to Meek, and others who have had to deal with that crooked justice system, no one should wish jail on anyone, forget a rap beef

“Delusional” how? Some people just aren’t Drake fans. Meek ain’t lose. He still released music, dropped albums, did shows, etc. how’d he lose?

What you’re saying makes sense...but we pick and choose who we do this for. Because I could easily sub out Kanye for Tekashi 69 in your post....and you’ll have a similar reaction to what you’re describing :lol:.

Your Probably right, but it won't be because of what everyone else thinks... It Would Truly be because that ***** doesn't have one redeeming quality to him :lol:

someone explain to me how drake DOESNT walk out of that beef with more long term damage than meek if all of meeks sins are pretty much forgiven as long as he keeps putting out the quality of music he has since DC4/WnL....meanwhile Drake’s pen is forever questioned

All you gotta do is look at the type of people who listen to Drake, and those who like meek. Drake is for suburbanites, frat kids, hipsters, etc.

Meek is for the streets and urban crowd. These Drake riders get all riled up when you explain the facts. It gets them seething mad

Meek is hotter than ever

Drake will always have a * by his name when it’s all said and done.

I said during the beef it was tied. Meek had a couple good lines and the reference track, Drake had a few good lines. Neither of them had the knock out. I wasn’t impressed with either diss but the reference track in the song was the hardest punch out of both sides. One man was just way more popular than the other and had corporate America on his side

“Delusional” how? Some people just aren’t Drake fans. Meek ain’t lose. He still released music, dropped albums, did shows, etc. how’d he lose?

I’m a fan of Meek. He goofed, took an L, disappointed many and made himself look bad. That’s on him.

But He’s seemingly owned it and came out clearer headed and a better artist from that situation.

That’s all you can ask for.

He right though it makes people look funny in the light. Dude was a joke and a failure and a bum and all this and nobody cared about his legal drama.

Hell Drake wore a free Meek shirt as a joke before son was really locked up again :lol:

That Was Only the portion of ********rs tho, Nobody i knew in real life ever stopped checking for Meek's music. He Lost the battle but dudes were still fans of his. Meek has never really catered heavy to The Meme makers & guys who troll online all day. His Loss was magnified online, but his fan base is SOLID

Back
Top Bottom